Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifetime VPN €14

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

I have it over a year now and it works great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Any idea which server for channel 4, or is that possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,795 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

dingding wrote: »
    Any idea which server for channel 4, or is that possible.

You can't use a VPN for Channel 4. I got it to work by registering a UK address.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Great price for a very good vpn. Works perfectly on firestick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

TheDriver wrote: »
    Great price for a very good vpn. Works perfectly on firestick

Work for Netflix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

great deal, bought 1, thanks OP

BKWDR wrote: »
    Work for Netflix?

Yes. When I first bought it 2 years ago, it didn't work for a bit but now all my traffic streaming on firestick goes through the vpn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Excellent, can pair this with my Shudder sub to finally get all the good US shows on Firestick :)

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Can confirm, I have this for over a year now and it's fantastic. I paid something like €40 for it and it was worth that easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

lol I should have read OP more carefully, I entered the code they had on the link page "JUST20", rather than "VPNDEAL"

Was wondering why it €18.25 instead of €14 ... still nice deal :D

and here I was on the verge of signing up to NordVPN for €12/month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭toonarmy1

Love to have BBC iPlayer on my firestick ,is this what I need ? And is it hard to install ? Many thanks peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

Doesn't work on BBC iPlayer for me. Have tried it on 3 different devices. All show an error 'This content is not currently available'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Won't let me complete the purchase, no reason given. Do you have to pay with with paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭FluffPiece

Marhay70 wrote: »
    Won't let me complete the purchase, no reason given. Do you have to pay with with paypal?

I paid with paypal and no issues.

Doesn't work on BBC iPlayer for me. Have tried it on 3 different devices. All show an error 'This content is not currently available'

I got that as well, tried ITV and that worked. Had a quick glance at the bbc faq and it says they try to block vpn's but I'd guess there's a workaround. Only have it 5 mins myself and am interested in being able to access bbc iplayer too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭NATLOR

FluffPiece wrote: »
    I got that as well, tried ITV and that worked. Had a quick glance at the bbc faq and it says they try to block vpn's but I'd guess there's a workaround. Only have it 5 mins myself and am interested in being able to access bbc iplayer too

Just got this and have iplayer working on windows laptop.

Excellent bargain thanks OP

Ok I managed to get it to work on my PC by logging in to the app on windows store. I clicked on servers, hit the streaming tab at the top and selected bbc iplayer.

It still didn't work on Chrome but did on Firefox, so I may just need to clear my cache on Chrome. You do need to have a bbc account but I just used a random valid postcode. I used a London postcode rather than the usual northern Ireland one.

Point to note, I had logged in on my browser earlier, but when I installed the app, it also counted as a device so there are now 2 devices in my account for the VPN so I will need to delete the earlier one to free up a slot. Not a big deal but just a heads up if you are setting up a few devices tonight.

Works fine on firestick for BBC IPlayer. Crackle also works with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 480 ✭✭ewc78

I pretty much a vpn noob so sorry if this is a silly question.Would this work on an Android TV box for an IPTV subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Just grabbed one of these. Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭NATLOR

ewc78 wrote:
    I pretty much a vpn noob so sorry if this is a silly question.Would this work on an Android TV box for an IPTV subscription?

Yep. You can download the app from playstore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭torrevieja

i have Nord vpn 3 year contract left two years left, is this worth getting just to have if i use it when nord vpn is finished ?

Also how many items can i use with this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭Masala

How many devices cam you have on the one sub

• Registered Users Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Masala wrote:

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

Masala wrote: »

After installing on my PC, it says I have 4 slots out of 5 available, i.e. up to 5 devices in total.

5 devices per sub. You can add additional slots per account but it's far far cheaper to sign up to the deal again with a different email address for the €14 deal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Bought, downloaded the Windows app as mentioned above, all golden. Got 3 minutes into an iPlayer episode and now seemingly no server will connect. Anyone having similar issues before I do a paypal chargeback?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

sdanseo wrote:
    Bought, downloaded the Windows app as mentioned above, all golden. Got 3 minutes into an iPlayer episode and now seemingly no server will connect. Anyone having similar issues before I do a paypal chargeback?

Working fine here for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭torrevieja

i have Nord vpn 3 year contract left two years left, is this worth getting just to have if i use it when nord vpn is finished ?

• Advertisement

working perfectly for myself still close to an hour here.

Advertisement