Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to buy a dive knife online...

• 26-02-2020 9:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭

Hi all im currently trying to buy a dive knife online.. and cant seem to find anyone that ships em to ireland most place ive been trying have been UK based, any one know any sites that ship em relatively hassle free? ive tried amazon but they ve not got what i was looking for.

one wud swear i was tryna import a rocket launcher or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Meanaspie

Cupatae wrote: »
    Hi all im currently trying to buy a dive knife online.. and cant seem to find anyone that ships em to ireland most place ive been trying have been UK based, any one know any sites that ship em relatively hassle free? ive tried amazon but they ve not got what i was looking for.

one wud swear i was tryna import a rocket launcher or something.

Use parcel motel or an post address pal, that way you have a UK address and should solve it for you. I only ordered one recently, and got it no prob

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Meanaspie wrote: »
    Use parcel motel or an post address pal, that way you have a UK address and should solve it for you. I only ordered one recently, and got it no prob

Found a place in Ireland that does alot of diving gear, incase anyone else is having a similar problem Flagshipscuba.ie absolutely rapid delivery was only waiting a day, way cheaper price aswell, i used to order all my stuff off simply scuba but for the same knife i got for 53 of them they were looking for 74 and excluding the circus of having to pay for multiple deliveries to get it here to ireland.

Advertisement