Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FS : Triathlon/TT bike

• 17-11-2020 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭

I normally hang out over on the cycling forum so hopefully I won’t be shunned from here! :D

I’ve got this bike advertised on all the usual places but thought I’d post up here since someone might be looking to dip their toes into a Tri bike.

Built up over the summer, was supposed to be ridden in a few triathlons, but with the pandemic that never happened.

Specs are as follows:

52cm Generic Carbon aero frame, internally routed, standard fork and brake caliper mounts front and rear, 25mm clearance

90mm carbon rear tub & 58mm Ursus Muira Front W/ Token Skewers. Vittoria CX on rear, GP4000 on front both 25mm. Tiny rattle in the rear wheel that goes by the time you do any more than 10kph

11 Speed DA Shifters(one needs to be replaced and will be done before the bike is sold) 105 front mech and chainset, ultegra short rear mech and bottom bracket

Alpina carbon base bar and extensions

Cane Creek Carbon brake levers and Dura Ace Calipers. Enve Carbon pads

Stem is a Cannondale c2, but I think I’ve got a few different lengths around depending on the buyer

Saddle will be a Felt TT saddle as I’m keeping the one on it.

No pedals but I can provide a set of flat pedals or fit clipless if provided.

Chain/cassette/cables/BB have around 200km on them, pads have around 300, tires are fairly old but still have life in them, plenty of wear on the brake track.Headset has around 200km

I’m 5’8 and there’s plenty of adjustment room in the Seatpost both up and down, fork is fairly short, it’s a standard 1/8th fork so it could always be swapped for another.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Bike available to view D15 or D6 most days, possibly Citywest too with prior arrangement.

Asking €1250 everywhere else but happy to do a deal for a boardsie!

Advertisement