Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid 21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

First of all, you have a tendency to aggressively ask questions as if folk 100% know exactly what's going on. We don't, nor claim to. Hence conspiracy theories.
    You say that, but then you also claim to have a ton of knowledge to outline these ridiculous conspiracies you believe in.
    Which is it?
    You know enough to state with confidence things about the conspiracy, or you don't know enough to give anything concrete?
    Elon Musk said not to be involved, see above. If there is a conspiracy going on, Elon would of course likely have more of an idea than the rest of us. Very intelligent, well connected guy in upper circles. People say he drops the odd clue or insinuation as he cares more about humanity than the people said to be orchestrating (Rockefellers, Gates, Rothschilds etc.. aka NWO).

As for Gates and NWO, it's said they're huge on symbolism snip nonsense.

So according to you, Bill Gates and Elon Musk are part of the New World Order?

That's very silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,508 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

djr15 wrote: »
    If any of the above is true... surely there is an easier way to steralise the world and reduce the population...

contaminate the food/water etc.

Or they could just ask us. As for me well I have no intention of having children no thanks. To much work and I would certainly not have the energy or time for it now. Never interested me at all actually.

I do not believe any of these will conspiracy theories do. It's all fake news. Some people been watching to many movies that's all.
    Bill Gates did warn many years ago that a Pandemic would happen do that is true but this they want to take over the world bulls,hit is exactly that.
    There is a virus it is dangerous and yes it can kill or leave you badly affected so be safe and vo your bit so we can all get out of it sooner rather than later.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

King Mob wrote: »
    So according to you, Bill Gates and Elon Musk are part of the New World Order?

I've just said twice that Elon Musk is said not to be involved. Read properly, my man.

No comment on any of the Gates quotes, patent number, "final solution" or 100% full on in your face Nazi drawings and symbolism at Denver airport, then? Built by The New World Airport Commission :rolleyes:

Poor show from you; you disappoint me :pac:

Ms

Yea, but then what hints would they be leaving for internet detectives to find?

Lol. Internet detectives lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I've just said twice that Elon Musk is said not to be involved. Read properly, my man.
    Oh ok. Bill Gates is, Elon Musk just hangs out with them and they tell him everything.

My mistake. That's far more reasonable.
    No comment on any of the Gates quotes, patent number, "final solution" or 100% full on in your face Nazi drawings and symbolism at Denver airport, then? Built by The New World Airport Commission
    I had a comment. i thought it was clear?
    It's all very silly and childish nonsense that's shot any credibility you had.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    And do you believe this theory is true? (no half-way stuff, on the fence, "maybe", "perhaps" stuff, changing it to make it more plausible, just a simple yes or no please)

I honestly don't know. But it seems very suspicious to me.

Check my bigger post there with imagery and give me your thoughts. Your friend folded completely and avoided.

Oh ok. Bill Gates is, Elon Musk just hangs out with them and they tell him everything.

My mistake. That's far more reasonable.

I had a comment. i thought it was clear?
    It's all very silly and childish nonsense that's shot any credibility you had.

Terrible joke re: Elon Musk/Bill Gates. Funny ain't your game.

So, drawing/creating a load of Nazi imagery around a public airport, calling your patent 'WO NWO 060606' etc etc is nothing. Questioning it in any way is "silly and childish". Are you feeling ok? :pac:

You have to be a plant :pac: And a bad one at that. Give up.

Good luck!

Terrible joke re: Elon Musk/Bill Gates. Funny ain't your game.
    Not really joke as much as exasperated sarcasm.
    So, drawing/creating a load of Nazi imagery around a public airport, calling your patent 'WO NWO 060606' etc etc is nothing. Questioning it in any way is "silly and childish".
    Yes, using such things to support a vast global depopulation conspiracy thing is very silly and childish.
    It makes you and fellow conspiracy theorists look very ridicilous.
    You have to be a plant :pac: And a bad one at that. Give up.
    Lol :rolleyes:

Not really joke as much as exasperated sarcasm.

Yes, using such things to support a vast global depopulation conspiracy thing is very silly and childish.
    It makes you and fellow conspiracy theorists look very ridicilous.

Lol :rolleyes:

I'm not being personal with you, but is it any wonder why people don't bother engaging with you when you can't even read posts properly? It's the most basic requirement of a message forum. If you're repeatedly missing details and then asking questions re: things you didn't process, folk are just going to assume... eh, I honestly don't know how to put it to you without sounding personally insulting. Let's just say you should read things a few times over, and slowly, to help you get all the details.

Reminds me of Stevie Wonder on security duties for Epstein 24/7 suicide watch :pac:

Anyway man, have a good day. I'm off to find Jeffrey ;)

I'm not being personal with you, but is it any wonder why people don't bother engaging with you when you can't even read posts properly?
    Mm hmm.
    I thought it was cause you cats thought I was a government agent.

I mean, that's pretty in line with the silly notions being claimed on this thread...

• Advertisement
    Ms

First of all, you have a tendency to aggressively ask questions as if folk 100% know exactly what's going on. We don't, nor claim to. Hence conspiracy theories.

Elon Musk said not to be involved, see above. If there is a conspiracy going on, Elon would of course likely have more of an idea than the rest of us. Very intelligent, well connected guy in upper circles. People say he drops the odd clue or insinuation as he cares more about humanity than the people said to be orchestrating (Rockefellers, Gates, Rothschilds etc.. aka NWO).

As for Gates and NWO, it's said they're huge on symbolism and foreshadowing events. What do you think of the Luciferase, WO 2020 060606, "final solution" references etc? Innocent coincidences? :rolleyes:

Have you ever heard about Denver Airport? Conspiracy theories surrounding that for years. Guys who built it called themselves "The New World Airport Commission", which doesn't exist. Check out some of the stuff inside on full display. Cartoons of Nazi exterminators, children's poems from Auschwitz, statues of demons, a horse they named "Blucifer". Same type of disgusting references and bullsh*t that Gates seems to be throwing out.

denvermural1.jpg

"Blucifer":

denver-airport-conspiracy-eye_2016-06-30_11-57-30.jpg

"New World Airport Commission" with Freemason logo:

denver-airport-conspiracy-cap_2016-06-30_12-51-56.jpg

Children's poem, Auschwitz:

muralletter.jpg

Demon/Gargoyle in travel suitcase:

Denver-International-Airport-Conspiracy-Art-Gargoyle-21.jpg

And for the grand finale, here's a nice aerial view of one of it's buildings. Keeping in line with the whole Nazi imagery there on the right. All very in-line with the stuff Gates is spewing out; at least they're consistent :pac:
    denverairportswastika.jpg

* Also, now that I notice it, looks oddly like two planes 'in' a building on the left. Probably nothing, either.

Knowing you, you'll give us the whole "nothing to see here" etc etc. Regardless of what you say, this is an absolute disgrace.

What a load of Bulls,hit. Why would any rich person give a dam about anyone that is in no way connected to them? They have a warm house, a nice car if they want it by 10, holidays whenever and wherever they want and lots of people to buy whatever it is they are selling be it oil, pharmaceutical's or social apps like FB or Twitter etc.
    It's not there problem if parts of India ir China are overcrowded or if Africa is poor. Sure they can help out if they want to buy giving funding and maybe creating jobs or funding education but releasing a virus to cause a pandemic on the world so they then have to invent a vaccine to cure everyone does not make any sense and would surely cost more than it's worth and effect there companies as well.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Why would any rich person give a dam about anyone that is in no way connected to them? They have a warm house, a nice car if they want it by 10, holidays whenever and wherever they want and lots of people to buy whatever it is they are selling be it oil, pharmaceutical's or social apps like FB or Twitter etc.

Listen, not to be condescending, but I don't think you're even in the stratosphere of comprehending who and what we're actually talking about here. These type of people are less interested in having a "nice car and holiday" (:D), but rather, more interested in playing God :pac:

You're right, though; they're not interested in you whatsoever. But they are interested in eliminating anyone they deem expendable and a burden on world resources. And guess who that is?

AI and robots will soon replace the need for most humans. So humans must go.

Hope that didn't scare your brain.

quote-a-total-population-of-250-300-million-people-a-95-decline-from-present-levels-would-ted-turner-130-95-22.jpg

henry-kissinger-depopulation.jpg

quote-in-the-event-that-i-am-reincarnated-i-would-like-to-return-as-a-deadly-virus-in-order-prince-philip-55-30-14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

So your saying Greta is a robot???

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Ok. That contradicts what the poster I was talking to was saying, but ok.

Why didn't they just make covid stronger?

the reason why they didnt make it stronger is the same reason why they quit using mustard gas during the war of the trenches in WW1 .... its called blowback ... the elite don't want to catch it either

the reason why they didnt make it stronger is the same reason why they quit using mustard gas during the war of the trenches in WW1 .... its called blowback ... the elite don't want to catch it either
    But that doesn't make sense.

Why then would they be unleashing a second stronger virus?

JJayoo wrote: »
    So your saying Greta is a robot???

Haha, might as well of been. Speech writers, PR team etc. Could of used a robot instead.

She was obviously just a kid exploited for a year or two to push a certain agenda. Clever marketing, in fairness.

She's been disposed of now as people have lost interest. Climate change didn't get the general population on board, so they've gone with Covid instead for ushering in The Great Reset (and all that comes with it).

Klaus Schwab (WEF chief, unelected leader of this new Reset push) still mentions the climate change stuff, but they're leaning more now on the 'Covid crisis' :rolleyes:

I would only expect a second virus if there's enough resistance to the mandatory vaccinations that are coming. Mandation is already being announced. See Denmark situation recently. Micheal Martin here (on directives from EU) says we'll probably introduce a 'vax passport' which would restrict travel, event attendance etc.

All depends on the take-up from this once their 'vaccine' comes out. Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna are all RNA based vaxxes and funded by Gates Foundation.

I would imagine if there's massive resistance to this, a second, stronger virus will scare people into compliance. We'll see. That said, the 'blowback' comment above is interesting, and makes sense. They may just go full-on with restrictions and continued lockdowns to ensure compliance instead.

a second, stronger virus will scare people into compliance. We'll see.

You ask a lot of daft questions, King Mob, whether intentional or not.

But according to the other conspiracy theorist who's dreaming this stuff up, the reason they didn't use a stronger virus in the first place was that the lizard people/shadowy elite/satanists/NWO/whatever were afraid of it infecting them.
    Your theory is a bit of a contradiction.

I'm not sure what's daft about the questions I'm asking given the ridiculous things you guys have swallowed from youtube.

Also, when is this going to happen and when will you accept that your prediction was wrong?
    A month? 6 months?

But according to the other conspiracy theorist who's dreaming this stuff up, the reason they didn't use a stronger virus in the first place was that the lizard people/shadowy elite/satanists/NWO/whatever were afraid of it infecting them.
    Your theory is a bit of a contradiction.

I'm not sure what's daft about the questions I'm asking given the ridiculous things you guys have swallowed from youtube.

Also, when is this going to happen and when will you accept that your prediction was wrong?
    A month? 6 months?

Well I've been telling people for months that despite the considerable number of vaxxes in development, it will be the Gates funded RNA ones that are 'approved' and released to the public. Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca are his, and are indeed about to be distributed in Europe. He's a big funder of the UN, WHO and EU, so I was just connected the dots financially.

Also been saying these vaxxes will be mandated, and if not, people will be coerced through exclusion from travel, concerts etc.
    Was "conspiracy theory" months ago, but turning out to be true now ;)

Don't know what you're talking about YouTube for. Anything outside the main narrative/agenda is deplatformed. Huge purges on YouTube over last number of months. All a bit fascist, I'm sure you'll agree. What are they so afraid of?

I notice as well you keep using ridiculous terms like 'lizard people'. Obviously an attempt to derail, but just makes you sound silly. No idea what you're even talking about.

Anyway, I was right that the Gates RNA vaxxes will be the ones used, and also that they'd start coercing people into compliance. After recent government announcements, that appears to be correct as well.

End-game is everyone signed up to annual vaxxes for a virus which has a 0.03% mortality rate for most of us. Also included is Digital IDs, health passports, and eventually, some sort of chipped decide which will contain all of the above + digital wallet etc. Cash to be phased out. The digital IDs and health passports are already being announced. See Health Passport Ireland and on a larger scale, Gates' ID2020 (you'll see Rockerfeller Foundation listed on their website as partners).

Half of this is happening right now, publicly. We'll see if I'm correct about the other half. 'Great Reset' and the fact that governments were in on it was "conspiracy" six months ago. Now its gone public with the likes of puppet Trudeau talking about how great it will be :D
    Next 12-18 months will be very telling. Seems they're really accelerating all of this with Covid.

As for a potential second virus, I can't put a time on that. Compliance levels of above vaccination program will determine. Won't be needed if everyone falls in line through coercion tactics.

Now, even though you've been put firmly back in your box and proven wrong already, I look forward to your denial and further silly questions. You don't seem to ever give your opinion and predictions on anything, btw. Bit cowardly.

I notice as well you keep using ridiculous terms like 'lizard people'. Obviously an attempt to derail, but just makes you sound silly. No idea what you're even talking about.

To be clear, I refer to lizard people because that's the level your conspiracy is on.
    It's equally as ridiculous.
    As for a potential second virus, I can't put a time on that.
    That's convenient for you. You never have to cop to being wrong. You can just keep claiming that the second virus is on the way... And when that never happens you can just shift and move onto the next pandemic or global crisis and claim that that's the big one that's going to trigger everything.

Did you also claim all this stuff 10 years ago when swine flu was doing the conspiracy rounds? I suspect you believed those conspiracy theories also.

No where in your rant however have you actually addressed the point though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Well I've been telling people for months that despite the considerable number of vaxxes in development, it will be the Gates funded RNA ones that are 'approved' and released to the public.

Why? (with proper details and evidence). Please explain your conspiracy on this and don't dodge questions, thanks

Covid is quite serious, how are you not one of these people spreading disinformation and online conspiracies about Covid?
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/10/coronavirus-anti-vaxxers-seek-to-discredit-pfizers-vaccine
    Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca are his

Pfizer was funded by Germany. Moderna by the US.

End-game is everyone signed up to annual vaxxes for a virus which has a 0.03% mortality rate for most of us. Also included is Digital IDs, health passports, and eventually, some sort of chipped decide which will contain all of the above + digital wallet etc. Cash to be phased out. The digital IDs and health passports are already being announced. See Health Passport Ireland and on a larger scale, Gates' ID2020 (you'll see Rockerfeller Foundation listed on their website as partners).
    • People have been increasingly moving from physical cash to digital cash for a decade, it's not a conspiracy
    • Digital IDs are a proposal. I have digital ID. There is no conspiracy about this.
    • Health passports are a proposal to help business/employers/etc identify if someone is walking into their business/office/etc with e.g. Covid. Not a conspiracy
    • The Rockerfeller foundation is a philanthropic organisation

You are just lazily gluing a bunch of stuff and conspiracy tropes together and trying to imply something nefarious is going on without ever properly detailing it

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

But that doesn't make sense.

Yeah its a bit of a dilemma for the NWO ...these guys like to travel world wide on their multi million pound yachts and private jets ... the last thing they would want is to catch one of their deadly viruses.

What if they could create a substance in a lab with the similar effects of a deadly covid but not be a virus at all just a chemical concoction and thus cannot be transmissible from person to person or airborne.

The question is how would they get that substance into billions of people world wide if its not transmissible ?

Pfizer was funded by Germany. Moderna by the US.

Please research before posting. Gates Foundation funds Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca.
    https://endpts.com/biontech-partners-with-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-scoring-55m-equity-investment-novartis-sells-china-unit/

Add CureVac to the list as well. Basically, any of the new RNA vaxxes, he's in on.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/17/investing/curevac-vaccine-stock/index.html

My man, you just linked an "anti-vaxxers" article from a publication that is funded by the very person trying to sell you the vax. Yes, Gates Foundation funds The Guardian :rolleyes:
    https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/bill-gates-funded-guardian-development-site-goes-live/

I told the both of you before: stop listening to only mainstream news. It's all bought off by the same people. Hence stuff like this happens to you. Here's some further education on the issue:
    https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/08/24/revealed-how-bill-gates-buys-mainstream-outlets-journalists-and-fact-checkers/

To answer your other question as to why the Gates Foundation vaxxes were always the ones going to be approved and released in Europe, it's the same answer:
    He's a primary funder of the UN, WHO, and various EU organisations. Who's vaccine did you think they were going to approve and distribute? It's the same in the United States. Same money everywhere. Follow the money, always.

Anyway, look, both of you are clearly all over the place and not well researched on any of this. Between you two, and the girl above ("the elite just want a nice house and holiday" :pac:), I'm wasting my time. I'm not here to convince you of anything, anyway.

All I will say is when the time comes for these annual vaccination programs: DO NOT CONSENT. You don't need experimental, never before used in humans, RNA vaccines, 2-4 times per year for a virus that has less than 0.1% chance of killing most people. Don't be so silly.
    Even if you happen to be on the dole or whatever, don't let them threaten or coerce you with that, either. Agreeing will only help drag everyone else in with you.

Good luck, guys.

• The Rockerfeller foundation is a philanthropic organisation

Yes, after the Ludlow Massacres back in 1914, Rockefeller hired Ivy Lee to restore his image. Lee told him to be seen in photos giving money to the poor as much as possible, and eventually people would begin to like and trust him again. Guess what? It worked.

Gates followed the exact same path after the anti-trust Microsoft lawsuit with the US government. Disappeared for a while and came back with his "philanthropic" foundation.

They fell for it last century as they had no alternative media. You have no excuse whatsoever in 2020 to be falling for the same crap. Like I told you above, do some research and stop believing what they put in front of you. Gullible is not the word.

John%20D_%20Rockefeller%20hand%20out%20dime.jpg

Please research before posting. Gates Foundation funds Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna,

They contribute. The German government provided the bulk of the funds for Pfizer and the US gov for Moderna. The distinction is very important. Also, philantrophists fund projects, it's what they do, that is not evidence of "wrong-doing" or "conspiracy".
    My man, you just linked an "anti-vaxxers" article from a publication that is funded by the very person trying to sell you the vax.

It's an article that warns of Covid conspiracy theories, which, coincidentally, you are attempting to spread here. The Guardian newspaper is operated by a trust and is (now) funded by reader subscriptions

"The Guardian's ownership by the Scott Trust is probably a factor in its being the only British national daily to conduct (since 2003) an annual social, ethical and environmental audit in which it examines, under the scrutiny of an independent external auditor, its own behaviour as a company.[122] It is also the only British national daily newspaper to employ an internal ombudsman (called the "readers' editor") to handle complaints and corrections."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian#Ownership_and_finances
    I told the both of you before: stop listening to only mainstream news.

Real information from the media often contradicts far-fetched conspiracy narratives and disinformation, so those that spread them try to denigrate the media as a whole.
    To answer your other question as to why the Gates Foundation vaxxes were always the ones going to be approved and released in Europe, it's the same answer:
    He's a primary funder of the UN, WHO, and various EU organisations. Who's vaccine did you think they were going to approve and distribute? It's the same in the United States. Same money everywhere. Follow the money, always.

Vague innuendo and tenuous links. Explain your theory properly and don't evade questions on it.
    Good luck, guys.

Bailing already?

Yes, after the Ludlow Massacres back in 1914, Rockefeller hired Ivy Lee to restore his image. Lee told him to be seen in photos giving money to the poor as much as possible, and eventually people would begin to like and trust him again. Guess what? It worked.

Gates followed the exact same path after the anti-trust Microsoft lawsuit with the US government. Disappeared for a while and came back with his "philanthropic" foundation.

They fell for it last century as they had no alternative media. You have no excuse whatsoever in 2020 to be falling for the same crap. Like I told you above, do some research and stop believing what they put in front of you. Gullible is not the word.

John%20D_%20Rockefeller%20hand%20out%20dime.jpg

Zerohedge is a conspiracy blog run by a Polish guy with the pseudonom "Tyler Durden".

There are many baseless antisemitic conspiracies about the Rockerfeller foundation. You didn't address any of the other points.

Did you also claim all this stuff 10 years ago when swine flu was doing the conspiracy rounds? I suspect you believed those conspiracy theories also.

I was too young back then to pay attention to anything, so no. I'm aware they did try the whole "sell the world a vaccine they don't need" thing, though. They didn't succeed globally, but are still paying damages to the ones that did take it:
    http://hpv-vaccine-info.org/pandemrix-scandal-ridden-vaccine-work/

Channel 4 ran a video on this scandal as well. You have no excuse to fall for the same tactic again.

Read the posts to DohnJoe. Equally applies to you. I fear you're an even more lost cause, though ;)

I was too young back then to pay attention to anything, so no.

You have no excuse to fall for the same tactic again.

And yet, you are peddling the same silly conspiracy theories that where being peddled back then.

So in 10 years and none of your predictions have panned out and there's a different pandemic or similar crisis, will you be claiming the same stuff again?

• Advertisement

Yeah its a bit of a dilemma for the NWO
    So they aren't going to release another stronger virus...
    I wish you'd make up your mind.
    The question is how would they get that substance into billions of people world wide if its not transmissible ?
    Chemtrails?

Advertisement