Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good mask for running

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

It's times like this I am so thankful I live in the countryside, ran 10 miles yesterday without meeting another soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

CR 7 wrote: »
    They at least posted this for a bit of balance today also;

https://m.independent.ie/news/are-too-many-of-us-bending-the-rules-of-this-lockdown-39979542.html

I think I've seen each of these on almost each run since last march, apart from days when it's raining.

There's an astonishing amount of people out and about this time when compared to last March. Way more people out in groups, what look like casual meet ups, traffic is extremely busy. There's a notable difference to last March/April. I get why, people are weary but a lot of it is absolutely taking the p*ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

pconn062 wrote: »
    It's times like this I am so thankful I live in the countryside, ran 10 miles yesterday without meeting another soul.

I'm also in the countryside - met about 20 people on my 12 mile run around the local boreens at the weekend. I 'd usually be lucky to meet 1 or 2...

100412.2526@compuserve.com

Advertisement