Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Just made that up honestly mate why do u bother

Literally just pulling names from the sky then when pulled on it it becomes a French Algerian crime lord. I can't keep up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

LMHC wrote: »
    Literally just pulling names from the sky then when pulled on it it becomes a French Algerian crime lord. I can't keep up.

Why do you think MTK Marseille was setup, obviously stick to surfing and watersports.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭GardaGossip

stingrayed wrote: »
    Why do you think MTK Marseille was setup, obviously stick to surfing and watersports.

Well, he has a good point, and please leave MTK out of it.

Is Crosby still on protection in Mountjoy? What's the story with Irish prisons and a situation like his, would be be segregated in a cell of his own or would be on a protected wing with the child molesters or something?

He's c1 not on protection. Although he should be

• Advertisement

stingrayed wrote: »

Hahah you haven't a notion what you're talking about. I punt crack in a block of flats I'm a nobody and I know more then you. Stick to writing stories.

LMHC wrote: »
    Hahah you haven't a notion what you're talking about. I punt crack in a block of flats I'm a nobody and I know more then you. Stick to writing stories.

I cant understand the obsession , writes the story himself.. his thing use to be that it all revolved atound scouseland as hed call it.. beak smigger , lee eedle , beak and repeat

sucioguapo wrote: »
    I cant understand the obsession , writes the story himself.. his thing use to be that it all revolved atound scouseland as hed call it.. beak smigger , lee eedle , beak and repeat

Its aimed at a continued vendetta again one man. Like or dislike him, an obsession as unhealthy as some have on here with him is scary. Its regurgitate and repeat. Tallant and Healy would be proud of the ****e spewed on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Speedline

Now, I might be not good on surf topics but I am excellent at Gangland topics as no other, ask me any question on European mobs & I know the answer outbid the top of my head, so perhaps we stick to that instead lads ;)

Who ordered Gary Hutches murder over in Spain?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thread re-opened, can we all be civil to one another please ? if you have a problem with a poster put them on ignore or report the post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Speedline wrote: »
    Who ordered Gary Hutches murder over in Spain?

It was a combination of factors that resulted in Gary’s murder. James Quinn has been convicted of the murder. There’s loads of unsubstantiated claims as to what the one specific thing was that got him killed, the thing is that it wasn’t one thing it was a few different factors with the biggest being the attempted hit on DK and the fact that Gary had a bit of clout behind him that worried DK.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Troll go bye bye now, as you were folks.

I am shocked to see first time ever this MTK LGBT banner, am I right when I say that I think he just came out of the closet ? Ps: I have nothing against any of them but I always had this gut feeling that D prefers men over women. This again is my own personal opinion.

Anyone heard this rumor before?

Also, remember how MTK had sacked a younger boxer over gay remarks as well, whilst it was OK for Billy to show how to beat your wife....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Fair play to the mods for deleting that nutcases' posts so quickly.

MTK has removed their LGBTQ banner & post, yesterday it was pinned onto their Twitter page but now it’s gone, does this mean they read as well this thread?

Edit: The original post is still there but got suddenly unpinned but the banner is replaced with an ordinary MTK logo, whilst DAZN still has their LGBTQ banner up.

Link to the screenshot: jVYq1p7

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7078549/daniel-kinahan-super-cartel-european-caged/.Next chapter in this sorry saga should be interesting . I can only think of two outcome's jail or off into the sunset.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,146 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

MTK has removed their LGBTQ banner & post, yesterday it was pinned onto their Twitter page but now it’s gone, does this mean they read as well this thread?

Edit: The original post is still there but got suddenly unpinned but the banner is replaced with an ordinary MTK logo, whilst DAZN still has their LGBTQ banner up.

jVYq1p7

Yeah, your post must have really got to DK.

Can you maybe tell me how to add a screenshot as I tried it with adding [img][/img]https://ibb.co/jVYq1p7

but adding those without space won’t show anything ones I posted my edited post..

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7078549/daniel-kinahan-super-cartel-european-caged/.Next chapter in this sorry saga should be interesting . I can only think of two outcome's jail or off into the sunset.

Jail would probably be the safest place for him, seems lots of gangsters outside of the H family seem to want his head, because of the heat he has brought on everyone around the world.

Talking to it just gives it what it wants. Every post like the above, or even my own now, contributes to derailing this thread even further. Block and move on, or don't, but for Christ sake stop engaging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭john boye

Talking to it just gives it what it wants. Every post like the above, or even my own now, contributes to derailing this thread even further. Block and move on, or don't, but for Christ sake stop engaging

It's ridiculous now. Thread has been closed a few times the last few days and it's all down to one poster with (I suspect) multiple sign-ins and even more personalities.

Well whatever you make out of it, it has nothing to do with me, I make solid contributions to this thread & I keep my posts decent enough, those who are falsely claiming that I run several troll accounts are wrong, also I barely post on boards & still I get attacked & it’s also not fair to encourage others to not reply to me, that’s totally wrong, I am an ordinary human being with no hidden agendas & who also has the same posting rights as any other poster on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

Whether he is or isn't , if I was grafting at the level I'd be giving him a serious wide one.

mrh1974 wrote: »
    Whether he is or isn't , if I was grafting at the level I'd be giving him a serious wide one.

Many are already, it is one of the main reasons not so many shootings anymore, hardly anyone wants to take a chance of getting lifed off for DK and his ego, and if info is correct he has a lot of cash of others that he cannot pay back at the moment, very worried man.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Taghi’s trial is about to collapse as the star witness got cold feet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Just IP ban her, doubt she’s smart enough to figure a work around....

Anyway, back on topic.

BIG has been quiet the last few months, few mentioned he was in Spain at one point? I saw him a few weeks ago in a garage in Crumlin - is he still knocking about coolock or what’s the craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

theballz wrote: »
    Just IP ban her, doubt she’s smart enough to figure a work around....

Anyway, back on topic.

BIG has been quiet the last few months, few mentioned he was in Spain at one point? I saw him a few weeks ago in a garage in Crumlin - is he still knocking about coolock or what’s the craic?

Aye, the thread got a fee wackos recently. But back on topic, I guess Big and other senior figures around laying low and figuring out who is doing all the squealing, lots of big finds past few months. In my opinion, it wouldn't surprise me if another top dog is attempting to gain or regain control of patches. Could be totally wrong.

Trust me I know for a fact its her. She sends reports off 20 different accounts on to every tweet posted about mtk or Daniel kinahan. I know the whistleblower and gangstergossip and it was her that got both of them banned. She has had many journos twitters frozen as we well. Check John Doyle on twitter he posts her videos as well after she gets them banned she makes videos and celebrates to Daniel kinahan

You know the whistleblower? Enough said blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Was a nice thread we once had here :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Can all the recent tools just piss off out of this thread and take it to PMs please?

Advertisement