Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electrical phase 4 need advice.

• 07-11-2017 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all. Advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently in phase 4 electrical Inot WIT and I am coming close to doing my exams. I am beginning to revise both craft theory and electrical science. I find content for both challenging but achievable. Just looking for advice on any study methods used as it takes a bit longer for stuff to stick in my head. A good result is achievable for me but I am struggling to study as the sheer volume of information we have covered. Any tips or advice to help a struggling, man would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

How close to the end? I remember studying from 4 weeks out 2 hours a night and it was a doodle There is a bank of questions which they pull from so if you complete past papers you will be fine. Also it helped to get a group of class mates to go the library after college to study together.

On a side note a guy in my class who was brutal and ended up on irelands dumbest criminals aced phase 4 and phase 6 juat through sheer repetition of our answers during studying so stay positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slattery08

Thanks for your reply. I'm 3 weeks out from.exams from today. We're under a new syllabus so the exams are now computer based instead of pen and paper. I'm feeling slightly more confident after working hard this week but still find the maths part of the science tough. that does help about your classmate😂 thanks for the advice it helps hearing from somebody who has being there and done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 johntaylortipp

Hey I'm in phase 4 now and I'm going doing the the science on Thursday, any tips for me Slattery? What questions came up for you? 16 failed out of the last 32 in WIT so I'm thinking its a very difficult exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Patrick norris

Hi just wondering could you give any tips for me or what type of questions came up for phase 4 science and ecp exam

Advertisement