Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Affordable Yoga in Dublin?

• 25-09-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to try yoga to combat anxiety. The problem is I can't afford regular yoga classes. Can someone please recommend some affordable yoga clases or alternatives in Dublin. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Open Mind Yoga (Pearse St and Temple Bar) has 6-class passes for €50. Also a lot of studios have cheaper lunch classes. There is Saturday yoga in the park (Dartmough Square in Ranelagh) with suggested donation of €5 but they will probably pack it in soon as the weather gets worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

If you're interested we have a special offer on: 6 classes of Ashtanga Yoga for 45 euro, starting this Thursday the 29th, the class time is 8.30-9.45pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 0gravity

The Peoples College Parnell Street. €4 a class (hatha yoga for beginners). Only thing is you have to sign up for 20 classes. Registration was in September but it's worth contacting them. I went for two years in a row. First beginners, then yoga 2. Brilliant. Fabulous for unbusying the worried mind. Wish you all the best:)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

try your local vec too, they often do evening yoga or pilates courses at a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jessi_Evans

try these classes, I go to their hatha yoga classes for an almost a year, they are affordable and Im very happy. have a look on their website for prices here: Yoga Dublin. Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement