Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
21-01-2021, 16:03   #2146
ItsHoggie
Registered User
 
ItsHoggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbot View Post
Heres one post of replacement but its not the post im thinking about.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...postcount=1612
Yeah, that was me. There was also someone here who didn’t need to replace the whole thing and got a new controller in the box.
ItsHoggie is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-01-2021, 16:45   #2147
Markitron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsHoggie View Post
Yeah, that was me. There was also someone here who didn’t need to replace the whole thing and got a new controller in the box.
That would be the ideal scenario anyway. It’s not a massive problem, I can live with it until lockdown is over. Sure I will see what Smyths come back with.
Markitron is offline  
Thanks from:
21-01-2021, 19:01   #2148
RedXIV
Registered User
 
RedXIV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,655
Send a message via MSN to RedXIV
My brother in Japan has finally managed to get Xmas presents over to us and while he's a massive fan of the souls series, every attempt he's given me to get into it has failed......And now he's got me the PS5 Demon Souls Remake

He's probably right that the lack of options on the console will probably push me towards this now!
RedXIV is offline  
Thanks from:
22-01-2021, 09:14   #2149
duploelabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,561
Resident Evil Maiden demo available today
duploelabs is offline  
(2) thanks from:
22-01-2021, 10:28   #2150
Markitron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by duploelabs View Post
Resident Evil Maiden demo available today
It's only about 15 mins long and doesn't involve any actual gameplay as such, but it sets the scene for the game very well.
Markitron is offline  
Advertisement
22-01-2021, 15:01   #2151
gerrybbadd
Registered User
 
gerrybbadd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,351
PS app, as improved as it is, is still a bit of a nightmare when it comes to buying games. Tried buying Death Stranding there and being sent on a "sign in" loop when I try to. Odd!
gerrybbadd is offline  
22-01-2021, 15:29   #2152
duploelabs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markitron View Post
It's only about 15 mins long and doesn't involve any actual gameplay as such, but it sets the scene for the game very well.
Ah, there's at least half an hour of 'exploring' a mansion in eastern europe
duploelabs is offline  
Thanks from:
22-01-2021, 16:12   #2153
Shane732
Moderator
 
Shane732's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,944
No discount codes then?
Shane732 is offline  
22-01-2021, 16:35   #2154
Glico Man
Registered User
 
Glico Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane732 View Post
No discount codes then?
I've not seen a PSN discount code email, personally speaking, in about 2 years, back when I was buying more games so I suppose I was more 'worthy' of it then.
Glico Man is offline  
Advertisement
22-01-2021, 17:39   #2155
J Mysterio
Registered User
 
J Mysterio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,533
Enjoyed Days Gone on PS4 but didn't complete it. Got to the second map. Just fired it up on PS5 and boy is it pretty with the upgrade. Awesome.
J Mysterio is offline  
Thanks from:
22-01-2021, 17:57   #2156
Markitron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mysterio View Post
Enjoyed Days Gone on PS4 but didn't complete it. Got to the second map. Just fired it up on PS5 and boy is it pretty with the upgrade. Awesome.
I played it on the Pro when it came out, I want to replay NG+ on the PS5 but I just can't get it to recognise my save game.
Markitron is offline  
Thanks from:
22-01-2021, 18:06   #2157
EoinMcLovin
Registered User
 
EoinMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glico Man View Post
I've not seen a PSN discount code email, personally speaking, in about 2 years, back when I was buying more games so I suppose I was more 'worthy' of it then.
yeah I think Sony have stopped doing discount codes altogether. It used to be the US store that would send discount codes randomly in emails and the Indonesia store did it sometimes last year too. All regions now share the same sales with some differences in content the odd time so they can't really do the discount codes for one region and leave the others as you'll probably get people giving out about it.
EoinMcLovin is offline  
22-01-2021, 18:14   #2158
J Mysterio
Registered User
 
J Mysterio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markitron View Post
I played it on the Pro when it came out, I want to replay NG+ on the PS5 but I just can't get it to recognise my save game.
I downloaded my PS4 save from cloud storage. It wasn't there initially, even though I 'overwrote' my save when downloading.
J Mysterio is offline  
Thanks from:
22-01-2021, 18:47   #2159
Berty
Registered User
 
Berty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,904
Send a message via MSN to Berty Send a message via Skype™ to Berty
Downloaded the free trial of resident evil. Got as far as the main hall. I'm man enough to say that's enough for me. Stunning looking game but sorry my nerves can't take those games.
Berty is offline  
22-01-2021, 19:55   #2160
Cotts72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berty View Post
Downloaded the free trial of resident evil. Got as far as the main hall. I'm man enough to say that's enough for me. Stunning looking game but sorry my nerves can't take those games.
Haha I've downloaded it but I've the same fear about starting it
Cotts72 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet