Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Mary I really Mary Dry?

• 14-01-2021 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the student social life ( in normal times!) is like in Mary Immaculate? My daughter is looking at courses for next year - she's hoping life will be a lot more normal in 2022 . She has heard that Mary Immaculate doesn't have the party atmosphere of many other colleges, being smaller and set apart from UL. A typical teenager, she can't wait for student parties etc. Far as I can tell, this is the only college that will qualify her as an Irish and maths teacher, which is want she wants to do. Apologies if this question comes across as flippant, especially in the current crisis. I know it's anyone's guess when social life will return to normal, but it hasn't entered her mind that life will be anything other than normal next year. I have my doubts, but guess we can only hope...

Advertisement