Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WTF - Logos

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Kolido wrote: »
    Which weekend?

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

tusk wrote: »
    :mad:

It’s only been a month lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,391 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Been another two weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Tusk is busy listening to the wrong playlist for his Walrus for the 17th time

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Been another two weeks!

See the problem here is that tusk thought he was playing not hosting so actually doesnt know the answers and he's hoping we all forget about it :D

• Advertisement

Oh my G!

Am I hosting this?

giphy.gif

I'll allow entries until midday tomorrow. Then it's GAME OVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

tusk wrote: »
    Welcome to WTF

This time we're looking at logos.

PM me the answers to the below to be in with a chance of being the biggest WTFer.

I'll leave sign ups open for a few days and maybe do reveal early next week.

Good luck and God Speed.

As always... no research pls

<snipped>

Eh.....Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Ah lets just have a reveal
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Cheers tusky :D excellent reveal

• Advertisement
Advertisement