Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Promotional/Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DoctorF

Thanks

I am really after 50 percent offer code or voucher for line rent or off monthly plan price

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

DoctorF wrote: »
    Thanks

I am really after 50 percent offer code or voucher for line rent or off monthly plan price

Not really a fashion promotion..you might have better luck in bargain alerts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

20% off all ASOS Menswear till the end of this month. Type in ASOSFHM in the code thing, with free delivery it's perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

20% off at ASOS - XMAS20ROW. Just tried it and it works :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Does the 20% at ASOS work on everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I think it might be just ASOS own brand stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Ah bugger! Hopefully they'll release a code that works on other brands soon :D

D e e wrote: »
    Does the 20% at ASOS work on everything

I used it on a pair of Converse runners, it's definitely not just for their own brand stuff. I think that was a different offer that was running last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Just tried that Asos code and it only works on Asos items.

I've posted this somewhere before, I have an NUS code for 10% off, if anyone wants it, PM me (it works on ALL brands).

Just tried that Asos code and it only works on Asos items.

I've posted this somewhere before, I have an NUS code for 10% off, if anyone wants it, PM me (it works on ALL brands).

That's weird, it worked for me yesterday on 2 non asos brand items :confused: I'm in the UK maybe that makes a difference.

Got another one for 25% off everything on awear.com - CHRISTMAS10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Karen Millen doing up to €75 off dresses when you put "DRESS" as the promotional code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭rylie

That ASOS code expired :( Have my beady eye on a jumper dress- would anyone have a new code please?!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got this email about three hours ago from Asos
    "20% off
    ASOS Collection*
    SHOP ASOS COLLECTION >

*Selected items only. Offers end Midnight (GMT) Sunday 19th of December. **Offer will automatically be applied at checkout. No minimum spend required. Free standard shipping"

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ell

€79 for 2 areas of laser hair removal in Dublin city centre: http://livingsocial.com/deals/16792?ref=email-jp&rpi=2759264

dcfc wrote: »
    Karen Millen doing up to €75 off dresses when you put "DRESS" as the promotional code.
    This is only on selected dresses only, not all dresses.

Link to the page with the selected dresses:

http://www.karenmillen.com/dressesdiscount/range/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

retrogaa.com are giving an extra 10% off any purchase with the code "TENPERCENT".

20% off At Asos, limited time only. Not sure when the offer ends, sorry.

Code: XMAS20EU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

20% off At Asos, limited time only. Not sure when the offer ends, sorry.

Code: XMAS20EU

I think it said tomorrow, the 14th, at midnight. :)

ohthebaby wrote: »
    I think it said tomorrow, the 14th, at midnight. :)
    Thank you.

I couldn't make out the small print in the email lol.

• Advertisement

Free express shipping with Asos until midnight 17th Dec (tonight).
    Get your gifts delivered by Christmas day with free express shipping when you spend over €100.

Enter the code IEEXPRESS10 at checkout*

*Order by Midnight (GMT) 17th December 2010 for express shipping orders to arrive in time for Christmas to Ireland. Enter code IEEXPRESS10 at checkout to claim. Minimum spend of €100 is required. Free express shipping to Ireland only worth €6. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer ends midnight (GMT) Friday 17th December 2010. For more information please visit our delivery information page .

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TheFlamingo

Does anybody have a NUS Extra number to use on Asos please? Really want a pair of shoes but can't justify it unless there's a discount :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Does anybody have a NUS Extra number to use on Asos please? Really want a pair of shoes but can't justify it unless there's a discount :p

PM'd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I also have an NUS extra number btw if anyone wants it. They give the discount off sale items too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TheFlamingo

fonpokno wrote: »
    I also have an NUS extra number btw if anyone wants it. They give the discount off sale items too! :D

Thanks a million! Purple_Bobbin sorted me out too so I'm very grateful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stowney27

does anyone know where to find an NUS extra number? are they hard to come by?

if the mods let me i'll post an NUS here? Ill send one to you by PM anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jenwren_xx

:confused:

can i have one please???? shopping basket is £97

Only my personal opinion but I think it's unfair/not nice to post someone's personal NUS number online, yes that person wasn't being to careful putting it on their FB page, but I doubt they thought anyone was going to get it post it publicly on a message board.

Imo, it should be deleted from this thread by a mod/the person who posted it.

Just my 2c fwiw.

• Advertisement

Only my personal opinion but I think it's unfair/not nice to post someone's personal NUS number online, yes that person wasn't being to careful putting it on their FB page, but I doubt they thought anyone was going to get it post it publicly on a message board.

Imo, it should be deleted from this thread by a mod/the person who posted it.

Just my 2c fwiw.

Fair point, I deleted it! :)

Advertisement