Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Hairdresser in Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 makeuplips

Hi Susan O'Mara in liberty hair salon , thomas street...v good...used to go to marbles...but way to expensive.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sumo68

I agree with guest 20009's post. I also have been to Amanda Whitome (sp?) and she TOTALLY butchered my hair :eek:. It took months to grow out. I told her I wanted a TRIM and she gave me really short layers, which I had also specified that I did NOT want. That was when she worked at Bellisimo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement