Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jumpers - where sells the worst?

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭D500B

Hey I bought mine at http://bagit.ie/index.php/christmas-jumpers.html

The snowman one looks pretty cool.

They will give you 5% off if you put christmas6 in as a discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I saw two signs for shops selling them- one on Wicklow street just near Butlers, and the other in the window of Eager beaver- TempleBar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Think I'm going to make one myself this year....and by that I mean I'll buy all the accessories and my sister will sew them on and my brother will hook up the LED lights :pac:.

The jumpers I've been looking at are way out of my price range. Plan is to make it look as ridiculous as possible. I'll post a picture up here as soon as I've got it finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭weazlor

Gammy Christmas Jumpers are still going, they were at the RDS last weekend at a trade show. The *cough* piggybacking reindeer were quite a sight.
    IMG_1703_medium.jpg?100042

afaik they're sourced from cavan too, which is nice

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭emzibob

on the ditch2 you've inspired me!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There are some hideous ones on sale on ebay at the moment. They com from the US so you would need to order very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

deadlychristmasjumpers.com have some pretty cool ones and they have a pop up shop on south anne street as well. They aren't that badly priced either the t-shirts are only €15!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

Just got my Christmas Jumper in town. Not a large selection in most shops. But in the Newsagents & Card Shops on Grafton Street I got a red Jumper with Rudolph on it. They have Navy and Green, its the best one to go for if your looking for something asap and dont want to order from the internet. it was 19.99, not too bad compared to the internet prices. . .

Advertisement