Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ordering from Ikea US ? Options via courier?

Options
  • 02-10-2019 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

So, after reading the reviews here of address pal I am reluctant to use them as if Ikea don't put down my APW number correctly who knows when I will get it.

I am just looking to order a picture from Ikea US is all, its not available in European Ikea. This is the one below. Any other options apart from address pal? Would it cost me a fortune with a courier and could it even be done do you think? Thanks

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/vilshult-picture-amsterdam-20150946/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Anyone?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Why would you think IKEA would not put your number down correctly?

There is always this option:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Red-Bike-Amsterdam-Picture-Used/254230385896

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Basically I don't want to take the risk :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I really don't think there would be an issue.
    It's almost all done by computer now anyway, so what you enter will be the address they use.
    There is almost always a stage at which you can check the delivery address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Coj

Hi,

I'm just wondering if you did go ahead with address pal? Or did you go with a different courier? I'm in a similar situation. I'm interested in buying a footstool that seems to be available in every store worldwide except the UK/ Ireland catalogue.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement