Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jet Blue Connection Business Class

• 17-09-2019 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I may be travelling to Las Vegas in November, and have been costing the price of business class. Aer Lingus have a connection flight through Boston with Jet Blue, coming in at just over 1k, which seems extraordinary given how expensive all the other options are.

The Jet Blue flight is B6 177, and the aircraft appears to be always the A321, which seems to have the mint business class seats. Am I missing something with the price being so cheap? The stop over is only 2.5 hours.
    If I booked business class flight through Aer Lingus, am I guaranteed to get the Mint business class flights on Jet Blue, or is there a risk I'll just get an economy seat?

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭steve-o

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I may be travelling to Las Vegas in November, and have been costing the price of business class. Aer Lingus have a connection flight through Boston with Jet Blue, coming in at just over 1k, which seems extraordinary given how expensive all the other options are.

The Jet Blue flight is B6 177, and the aircraft appears to be always the A321, which seems to have the mint business class seats. Am I missing something with the price being so cheap? The stop over is only 2.5 hours.
    If I booked business class flight through Aer Lingus, am I guaranteed to get the Mint business class flights on Jet Blue, or is there a risk I'll just get an economy seat?

Any help much appreciated.
    Almost all JetBlue connections are in economy, even if the plane has business class. If you click through to the next screen it will show the details if you click the little arrow beside the price. Secret hint: Despite what they claim, the Aer Lingus website does not have the lowest prices. If you search on Expedia you'll find flights with connections that actually book into business/first class and cost less.

Advertisement