Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most beautiful men in the world

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^

weird nose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭HughWotMVIII

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^

weird nose

I don't know why but all the white men I like have that nose; maybe not this one exactly but a variation of it. I didn't notice I had a type until I was looking through my fap folder (kidding...or maybe not) and realised they all had the same nose. :pac:

Oddly enough, I don't like it on black guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

snowflaker wrote: »
    He has retired from international rugby

Wow the things that bother you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Valentina wrote: »
    Bill. He's gorgeous.

MV5BNjE5MzAzNzUwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM0OTg0ODE@._V1_UY317_CR17,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Maybe it's just me but he kind of looks like a younger, better looking version of Steve Buscemi aka Mr Pink!

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but he kind of looks like a younger, better looking version of Steve Buscemi aka Mr Pink!

You're right! He really does. It's the eyes.

I resent you for making me see it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

You're right! He really does.

I resent you for making me see it :mad:.

:D sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Definitely the delicious Tom Hardy. Charlie Hunnam (when he was Jax in Sons of Anarchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭LaChatteGitane

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^

weird nose

and pixie ears

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Jim Caviezel, swooooon! And my slightly older man crush Sean Pertwee:)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Jamie Dornan
    Wentworth Miller (drool)
    Channing Tatum
    Sam Worthington
    Gerard Butler
    Any of the Hemsworth lads
    Travis Burns (would be my toyboy!)
    Enrique Iglesias

• Advertisement

Another vote for Mr Elba. He's surface-of-the-sun hot.

idris-elba.jpg?w=550

Hopefully he'll be the next James Bond, he'd be perfect.

Honorable mentions:

Chris Pine:

Chris-Pine-Finest-Hours-LA-Premiere-2016.jpg

Mr Hardy:

08HARDY1-blog427.jpg

Mainly because he took his late dog to premieres as his date. You have to love a guy who loves his dog like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,310 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

Lorelli! wrote: »

It's not just you....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Former Italian football captain Fabio Cannavaro

700full-fabio-cannavaro.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Weirdly enough, I've never met a man I couldn't stop staring at simply because he was beautiful and yet I've met several women who've struck me thus.

It's happened to me a few times. About twice in recent years, guys I met in work situations. One was an Australian guy who was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. He had these ridiculously blue eyes and this smile that would make any woman melt, he was also a 6 ft something camera man so seeing him balancing a camera on his shoulders and throwing it around in all kinds of hostile environments was just :eek::eek::eek::o He was intimidatingly attractive.

The second was a Canadian guy who looked like some sort of fashion model. He was textbook gorgeous with the perfect bone structure, square jaw, pearly white teeth and FIT. He was a work client so I had to conduct an uber professional meeting with him and his team, I spent the whole time stumbling over my words and trying to avoid eye contact because OMG HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ryan Hurst , but only with a beard ...

Candie wrote: »
    Another vote for Mr Elba. He's surface-of-the-sun hot.

I see your Idris and I raise you Ghanain actor Kofi Siriboe. Look at that smile. Lookit. Now, he is surface of the sun hot.

tumblr_om7mlllo1r1vbv415o3_400.gif

Another beautiful white guy with a "weird" nose: Timothy Oliphant.

I would gladly be this man's 10th wife. May the gods bless him.

timothy-olyphant.jpg?w=605

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

It has to be Beckham on top of my list..also Gabriel Byrne,Colin Farrell for sexiness more than looks and I've had a thing for Brian Dennehy for years and even though he's ancient I still would...definitely Springsteen ..some weird ones that aren't really good looking but hot imo..Fran from Love /Hate if I block out the last scene 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Wow the things that bother you.

Yes, things like this, I need let go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

B0jangles wrote: »
    Sébastien Chabal was ruggedly handsome in his day:

AKcOXs1.jpg

The Pliocene epoch, was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭coffeyt

David Boreanaz, yummy!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

bluewolf wrote: »
    Oh and your man playing Dennis in always sunny

Oh hell yes.

The Pliocene epoch, was it?

I almost choked on my tea :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 skirteen

I whole-heartedly agree with Xabi Alonso, Jamie Dornan and Bruce Springsteen. I would like to add Jamie Redknapp to my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Promenade

Speaking as a fully straight male, I'm a bit stunned at the lack of mentions of Henry Cavill and Ryan Gosling. I thought ye loved them! (Probably should also point out that Tom Hardy - although a fine actor and seemingly a cool guy - is a shortarse. A lot of people are surprised at that).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Promenade wrote: »
    Speaking as a fully straight male, I'm a bit stunned at the lack of mentions of Henry Cavill and Ryan Gosling. I thought ye loved them! (Probably should also point out that Tom Hardy - although a fine actor and seemingly a cool guy - is a shortarse. A lot of people are surprised at that).

Neither of those do anything for me. To me Ryan looks like Rodney from Only fools and Horses. I like Tom especially the pictures of him holding puppies

https://www.google.ie/search?q=tom+hardy+puppies&client=safari&hl=en-ie&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAruj40MPWAhXJCcAKHR2WB_cQ_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=559#imgdii=-q1tpNXxWVcarM:&imgrc=DU9APPWChuA_EM:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Promenade wrote: »

Ryan Gosling's (and also Ryan Reynold's) eyes are too close together for me to find attractive. That's terrible I know but it's a thing I have.

And 5' 9" isn't a short arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

anna080 wrote: »
    Neither of those do anything for me. To me Ryan looks like Rodney from Only fools and Horses. I like Tom especially the pictures of him holding puppies

https://www.google.ie/search?q=tom+hardy+puppies&client=safari&hl=en-ie&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAruj40MPWAhXJCcAKHR2WB_cQ_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=559#imgdii=-q1tpNXxWVcarM:&imgrc=DU9APPWChuA_EM:

And kissing puppies.

Puppies.

12-tom-hardy-animal-rescue-1.w529.h352.2x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Ryan Gosling's (and also Ryan Reynold's) eyes are too close together for me to find attractive. That's terrible I know but it's a thing I have.

And 5' 9" isn't a short arse.

5' 9" would give me a crick in the neck. I'm only 5' 4" (without heels) :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

One thing I noticed, If anyone sneered female celeb beauty the way we sneered Rooney, there'd be outrage!

Or are there female equivalencies???

Advertisement