Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

50 percent off collectors editions gamestop

https://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?promotion=3403

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Any idea when Amazon will have their Christmas bundles out? They usually have good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,332 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

jenno86 wrote: »
    Any idea when Amazon will have their Christmas bundles out? They usually have good deals.

Black Friday, it’d be unwise to even look for one before that since it’s only two months away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

martyos121 wrote: »
    Black Friday, it’d be unwise to even look for one before that since it’s only two months away.

Even before black friday, usually shops do a black month of November

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

https://pricescanner.ie/argos/

I posted this in another thread,controllers down to €44.99 in Argos, various colours too. Charging docks also reduced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Jacovs

https://pricescanner.ie/argos/

I posted this in another thread,controllers down to €44.99 in Argos, various colours too. Charging docks also reduced.

€49,99 in smyths. With their current €10 off every €50 you just need to add something worth at least €0,01 to get controller for bit over €40.

Edit: actually dont think the smyths offer includes them so disregard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Last of Us remastered is currently €6.50 on Canadian PSN store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I've been lurking on the playstation blog waiting for that fated day when Last of Us Left Behind is reduced on PS3.

Apparently they're having loads of specifically Last of Us related deals for "Outbreak day", including free avatars on PS4 if people are interested:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/09/26/the-last-of-us-outbreak-day-2018/

No Left Behind PS3 DLC on sale as far as I can see still ;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I've been lurking on the playstation blog waiting for that fated day when Last of Us Left Behind is reduced on PS3.

Apparently they're having loads of specifically Last of Us related deals for "Outbreak day", including free avatars on PS4 if people are interested:

It's only 9.99, skip 2 pints and it's yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

It's only 9.99, skip 2 pints and it's yours.

That's not really the point.

• Advertisement

It's €4.30 on the Turkish store (DLC and standalone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

That's not really the point.

You've been going on about this for 6 months. Just buy a PS4 already :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Destiny 2 Forsaken - Legendary Collection £29.99

https://www.thegamecollection.net/destiny-2-forsaken-legendary-collection-ps4/?tduid=d393cf27e3d3244c68e9f0e4b70f189f

Great deal for this. Works out cheaper than buying the Forsaken dlc by itself.

Also a great deal if you picked up D2 on PS+ as it would cost you €58 to get all the dlc digitally.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

The Golf Club 2019 is down to 34.99 from €49.99 for the weekend on the PSN store, just downloading it now.

The Golf Club 2019 is down to 34.99 from €49.99 for the weekend on the PSN store, just downloading it now.

That was a quick drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

That was a quick drop.

I was waiting for it to drop it's only for the weekend probably tied in with the Ryder Cup this weekend. Supposed to be better then last years and it has some PGA courses plus a career mode, so worth a shot at this price.

I'm tempted but the last one was just really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,119 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

There's not much in the way of a good golf game these days, the last ea venture was cack

Damnit, I couldn't resist. Downloading now. Hope the online mode is better than the last time. That Clubs stuff was nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,460 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone interested in FIFA, Argos dropped the price for FIFA 19. 65 down to 60 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone interested in FIFA, Argos dropped the price for FIFA 19. 65 down to 60 euro.

60 in Tesco as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Battlefield 1 is a fiver on PSN and all its DLC is free until Wednesday. Tempted to buy it at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ERG89 wrote: »
    Battlefield 1 is a fiver on PSN and all its DLC is free until Wednesday. Tempted to buy it at that price.

It's worth it. Still having great games when I go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Fifa 19 is €49.99 in super valu if ye can find it in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

**** me that’s cheap. Is there a campaign? I’d buy it for that alone if there is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

**** me that’s cheap. Is there a campaign? I’d buy it for that alone if there is one.

Yep fairly decent one too! It's a steal at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

The campaign mode is actually a series of shorter stories dotted around the great war (e.g. Western Front, Gallipoli, etc). I picked it up, it's actually quite decent. The ANZAC mission was a headwreck too, stupid Turks...:pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

How does one acquire this free DLC before tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,221 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

How does one acquire this free DLC before tomorrow?

Ya, I'm having trouble here too. I bought the add-on (Battlefield 1 Premium Pass), but it doesn't seem to have changed anything - do I also need PS4 Plus for it to kick in? The install file was pretty small, only a few MB, so not sure how the DLC actually downloads... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Psvr mega worlds bundle for €280 in Argos with 1 select free game and free move controllers.

Think the controllers aren't supposed to be free but if you add all 3 to your basket it shows up at €280

Advertisement