Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,310 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Whenever you're ready honeybear ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m going to confession tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

honeybear wrote: »

GROAN

CONFESS NOW ;)

honeybear wrote: »

Great, won't matter if you tell us so. G'wan, G'wan, G'wan.

G'WAN!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well feck it i'm curious now.

• Advertisement

At least PM us, we'll be awake all night imagining!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Plenty of groaning Rmaok ;):D

What's the way to the church :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Plenty of groaning Rmaok ;):D

What's the way to the church :D

Follow honeybear. She'd better tell us first, whatever I imagine is going to be worse!

:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah it's jumped the shark now. :pac:

Ah it's jumped the shark now. :pac:

I think honeybear has left the building. :D

• Advertisement

Speaking of hot things,I've gone from being an iceberg to being a furnace,f*** you mother nature and all belong to you....bedside.

Speaking of hot things,I've gone from being an iceberg to being a furnace,f*** you mother nature and all belong to you....bedside.

Night Duvet, that pleasure is looming in the horizon for me ...

Two friends of mine are in town for a visit, roadtrip planned during the week.. Nothing massive but cannot wait :D

Two friends of mine are in town for a visit, roadtrip planned during the week.. Nothing massive but cannot wait :D

Oh that's lovely when you have time off. Catching up with friends and a road trip beats a foreign holiday any day. Hope you have a ball Grem!

Anyone get a PM from honeybear yet?

RMAOK wrote: »
    Anyone get a PM from honeybear yet?

No, I'm beyond devastated. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Lying on my bed.

:pac:

"I hear the clock tick
    and think of you..."

all the best tomorrow Seph!

The night crept up on me tonight, I was going to finish off the bottle of vino I opened last night but thought better of it and decided to go for a diet coke instead. Why does coke zero taste better? And why didn't it remove diet coke out of the picture? On a caffiene high now before bed. Good Sleeps All.

Is coke zero the one with no sugar OR caffeine whereas diet is just no sugar?

Is coke zero the one with no sugar OR caffeine whereas diet is just no sugar?

Thought diet just had less sugar than regular coke. There's still sugar in the diet Coke.

Coke zero has no sugar - not sure about the caffeine tbh.

No, I'm beyond devastated. :(

Doubt we'll get one now - she seems to have logged off...

• Advertisement

The feckin tease :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Honey Bear is probably off dreaming of Kevin ;) designing her new home :)

Im off to the land of nod myself

Night all :)

Toodles til next time Auto

Love that Auto, funny but true. :pac:

Time for beddybyes for me too. Hope the night flies for you Grem!

Night night Leggy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bed, with tea and a very scary decision to make :(

Bed, with tea and a very scary decision to make :(

I hope the decision is like blue or green socks :o I hope it isn't too scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, about to head for the land of nod,
    Night all and for those at work, take it easy.:cool:

Night VC, grem sentry on duty ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks whiskey is rotten ?

it's one of life's greatest pleasures, used to love sitting with my father enjoying various whiskeys reminiscing about life, the universe and everything.

Somehow that never happened with beer :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement