Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Actor age 4-11 (m/f)

• 08-08-2019 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

UNPAID - Child Actor age 4-11 (m/f)
    sf-headshot.jpg?w=474

Hi, my name is Jane. I'm looking two children ages 4-11 to star in a music video. I have no specific needs for race or age. We're hoping to shoot in two days in Dublin. The dates we're looking at are between now and aug 24th. Or later in Sept, if the date cuts it too close.

The concept of the music video is about people wanting to overcome their obstables. It's about a boy who wants to be a dancer, but his dad doesn't approve of it. And about a girl who wants to be an astronaut but she's not good in school. The song is uptempo and uplifting and really want to show the innocence of childhood and the perseverance children have.

Please get in touch with a showreel + availability at janewillow(at)hotmail.com

You can find more of my music here:
    www.janewillow.com

Comments

Advertisement