Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How best to sell ski boots?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Folks, I have a pair of Tecnica vento 10 ski boots to sell. Size 8. Red. In very good condition - only worn on one trip as I changed to snowboarding.

Where is best place to sell them? Have them on eBay and donedeal, but no joy at the mo. Only looking for 75 for them. That too much??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

you could always try http://www.adverts.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭earnyourturns

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Fill with soil and use as a plant pot

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

That is what I intend to do with my old boots when I have a house to keep said plant pots at.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

Fattes, I find Salomons great in my greenhouse.

The Vento 10 were my old boots, I've a pair for sale on adverts.ie also, size 11. I found them to be great boots from the park to piste to powder. The best time to sell them was when the snow was here but I was so excited to be out in it wasn't bothered advertising them.

Still there is a market for them just like there is for everything else online, only issue might be it's the sort of product where you need to try them on so may limit the buyers to some proximity to your home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

I've used ebay before for skis but never boots, give that a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

robinph A friend of ours in D4 has 8 pairs of boots and skis in their Garden and it looks great when you look out the window at them!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

35190 wrote: »
    Folks, I have a pair of Tecnica vento 10 ski boots to sell. Size 8. Red. In very good condition - only worn on one trip as I changed to snowboarding.

Where is best place to sell them? Have them on eBay and donedeal, but no joy at the mo. Only looking for 75 for them. That too much??

Ive sent you a mail via done deal

Advertisement