Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-07-2019, 19:51   #271
Lenny
Tallaght Scumbag

Send a message via MSN to Lenny
Quote:
Originally Posted by theintern View Post
Set aside plenty of time before your first flight to charge up the batteries and do software updates. They take quite a while.

Once it's all good to go, leave her out of sport mode for a while until you get used to it. On your first few flights get used to the return home settings. Signal drop outs happen, so make sure you know what'll happen. You'll crap yourself the first time otherwise.
oh signal dropouts, sound lovely!!!! do you set the home location every time you set off?
i went with the combo deal also so i'll have 3 batterys, not even sure if i can charge the 3 of them at the same time, but guess i can get the batterys charging while i update the unit itself, i take it i won't be testing it Friday evening by the sounds of it!

thanks!
Advertisement
17-07-2019, 09:33   #272
OSI

It auto sets the home location to the spot it took off from, but you can override this yourself.
17-07-2019, 10:04   #273
ozmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
oh signal dropouts, sound lovely!!!! do you set the home location every time you set off?
i went with the combo deal also so i'll have 3 batterys, not even sure if i can charge the 3 of them at the same time, but guess i can get the batterys charging while i update the unit itself, i take it i won't be testing it Friday evening by the sounds of it!

thanks!
You need to give it time to find and set the rth home location- wait for the audio message before taking off- make sure you set the return hime height higher than the trees.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion