Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

A few shots from the set:

ssasszL.jpg

gXVgmWW.jpg

CxBwLpR.jpg

The last picture shows Samara Weaving as Thea Preston (R) and Brigette Lundy-Paine as Billie Logan (L), presumably Bill's & Ted's respective daughters, with actor/rapper Kid Cudi. Kristen Schaal is also in the cast.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

bnt wrote: »
    A few shots from the set:

ssasszL.jpg

gXVgmWW.jpg

CxBwLpR.jpg

The last picture shows Samara Weaving as Thea Preston (R) and Brigette Lundy-Paine as Billie Logan (L), presumably Bill's & Ted's respective daughters, with actor/rapper Kid Cudi. Kristen Schaal is also in the cast.

I just hope this doesn't launch Thea and Billie's Excellent Adventure spin offs.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,284 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Brigette Lundy-Paine & Samara Weaving have the shocked stoner stare down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

keanu is made up to look older then he actually looks right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

keanu is made up to look older then he actually looks right ?

older than 55?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

The lads are looking fairly ancient in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

No teeth in the photos.. denture jokes ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

She looks like she could be Ted's daughter in that photo anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Ridley

Little Bill and little Ted were mentioned on the film feed a while back.

https://twitter.com/BillandTed3/status/1136384010374877184

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Surprised that Keanu looks way older than Alex. they shoulda let him have that goatee he was rockin at the end of Bogus Journey

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

If I look as trim and well as Keanu at 55, I'll be doing very well; man has aged like a fine wine. Lundy-Paine is very good in Atypical, she has excellent comic timing and knows how to sell an emotional, dramatic line too, so she's a good addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭p to the e

pixelburp wrote: »
    If I look as trim and well as Keanu at 55, I'll be doing very well; man has aged like a fine wine. Lundy-Paine is very good in Atypical, she has excellent comic timing and knows how to sell an emotional, dramatic line too, so she's a good addition.

They apparently

EaDYVSJXgAAWgtP?format=jpg&name=large
    happy bill and ted day

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Have they written "little Bill" and "little Ted" out?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

What about Wayne's World 3?
    Some tantalising rumours and then radio silence.:(

not giving away much

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Could be fun, but that trailer felt a little choppily edited. Hard to get a sense of the thing from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

pixelburp wrote: »
    Could be fun, but that trailer felt a little choppily edited. Hard to get a sense of the thing from that.
    Trailer looks quite weak alright. I hope it's just bad editing like you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Keanu looks mega old with no facial hair.....
    they shoulda gone this route for Ted

9dcce4dc45115120d0c568835b46d09c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

a bit flat for me, its one thing having a movie based on a couple of clueless teenagers.... I reckon it will be very middling, you wont hate it but you wont love it either. it would really need an outstanding audience score when it comes out

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Keanu looks mega old with no facial hair.....

It struck me as well. It's the first time I've looked at Keanu and said to myself he's actually aging!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Likewise. He looks awesome in John Wick garb.
    Less so in Gap jeans and shirt.

Reminds me of Vincent Vegas when he's forced to put on QT's clean clothes by Mr Wolf.

I can't see myself wanting to watch this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

69 Dude !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,003 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

28th August release date now

new trailer , looking like a lot of fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Most excellent. It does look like fun

• Advertisement

Apparently will be hitting vod on September 1st. Most excellent.

Advertisement