Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah I've only to get the Black fella from the Smyths ones gonna try and get the rest (red,pink,white) online afterwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Would like Jayne, Inara, simon and river from Serenity/Firefly

Have to locate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Yeah I've only to get the Black fella from the Smyths ones gonna try and get the rest (red,pink,white) online afterwards :)

There selling the exclusive glow in the dark white ranger on eBay for €585.00 + shipping if tat helps lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Grabbed Civil War Iron Man and Lothar from Warcraft movie in the €5 clearance. Nothing else really interested me. Still nice find

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Gonna go into Smyth's today and see what is left, need to free up space so might put a few up on adverts later, have a 4 pack from Civil War and a Summer Olaf from what I can see so far, also an underground Cedric Diggory.

• Advertisement

Picked up Rocket from Guardians 2 & Voldemort from Harry potter

Got a 6in Godzilla NYCC in the post last night and picked up 2 pint size heroes (yellow ranger & Poison ivy) . Now at 55 Pops and 6 pint size heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alzo93

I managed to pick up the chase variant of Star Lord yesterday, now I'm just waiting for someone to get that 10 inch Groot that's coming out - and Stranger Things.

alzo93 wrote: »
    I managed to pick up the chase variant of Star Lord yesterday, now I'm just waiting for someone to get that 10 inch Groot that's coming out - and Stranger Things.

Cool where did you pick up that chase??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alzo93

Cool where did you pick up that chase??

Easons in Liffey Valley, it was just sitting on the shelf when I walked in!

• Advertisement

alzo93 wrote: »
    Easons in Liffey Valley, it was just sitting on the shelf when I walked in!

Whaaaaat!!! The Pops in my local easons are at least a year old!! I received Baby Groot, gamora & regular star lord from online smyths order today.

Got Taserface from GOTG2 & Petinah Aquaman from Batman vs Superman yesterday. Also received Robin from the batman animated series.

Where did you get Aquaman nice one to have.

Where did you get Aquaman nice one to have.

Bought it online, accidentally ordered 2 so have another on the way!! Open for trades!!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

have any of you ordered from POPCultcha? i bought 2 pops costing about 24 euro without shipping and was wondering what would be the price of the custom fees?

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    have any of you ordered from POPCultcha? i bought 2 pops costing about 24 euro without shipping and was wondering what would be the price of the custom fees?

Not yet, bought from Popinabox and shipping was quite reasonable.

Was herselfs Bday so picked her up Mad Eye Moody from Harry Potter, Phoebe Buffay from friends, & got her the underground toys exclusive angry Groot as part of her presents.

Walked into smyths today & found the CHASE Demegorgan from Stranger things. Now my new favourite POP.

Wow nice chase you get some serious stuff from Smyths, Damn you, damn damn damn, I am gonna try and coax a reverse flash from someone I know tomorrow, think it's gonna cost me €35 as they're playing hard ball.

Bought butters Ike and Cartman from Smyths myself, need Mysterion, although am pissed they didn't do The Coon too, him and Cthulhu would be an awesome set.

Wow nice chase you get some serious stuff from Smyths, Damn you, damn damn damn, I am gonna try and coax a reverse flash from someone I know tomorrow, think it's gonna cost me €35 as they're playing hard ball.

Bought butters Ike and Cartman from Smyths myself, need Mysterion, although am pissed they didn't do The Coon too, him and Cthulhu would be an awesome set.

I know I got really lucky with the chase, plus I love stranger things which made it even better!! I seen the South Park ones they look class, is Ike a bobble head??

Nope he is not a bobblehead

• Advertisement

Nope he is not a bobblehead

That's a pity, was hoping that the upper half of his head would bobble like in the show!

Bought Cartman aswell as one of the last fiver ones in my local , Rounda Rousey, Ordered Ghost in the Shell Major and William Wallace pops off ebay too :)

Picked up Lothar & Durothan from Warcraft. Didn't really even want them but they were cheap, so if someone needs them to complete a set I'm open to trades.

Was in cork today, bought batgirl & poison ivy from the batman animated series to complete that set.

Herself bought 6in Hagrid & Luna from Harry Potter.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭racersedge

Channelled my inner dazza while looking for an anniversary card for the wife in Easons. Was rewarded with finding Jayne from Firefly. First time I've seen him in Ireland. Looked like the only one there. Box was a little damaged but long given up holding on to them anyway.

racersedge wrote: »
    Channelled my inner dazza while looking for an anniversary card for the wife in Easons. Was rewarded with finding Jayne from Firefly. First time I've seen him in Ireland. Looked like the only one there. Box was a little damaged but long given up holding on to them anyway.

Good find! That's the first I have seen in Ireland!!

Anybody know of any retailer stocking 10 inch baby Groot? I really want it but online they are all at least €100 and I ain't paying that!!

I feel sick seeing the state of some of the boxes on these in stores, moron staff members bashing the boxes especially in easons can you imagine walking in picking up a book with a damaged cover or pages ripped out, these are the same, they should be in perfect condition when bought in store, rant over.

Seen mysterion in sub city in Mary Street yesterday, looks awesome.

Went a bit mad yesterday in Gamestop Phantom was only a fiver and got Ryu, Rick and Doctor Strange

The other half got Joker, Harley and Chewbacca

All in all a sweet haul

• Advertisement

So myself and the missus went to k-con today and went a bit mad buying Pops.

I picked up a star lord chase, glow in the dark venom, Underwater Eleven & 2017 exclusive captain America first avenger.

Herself bought another Harry Potter, Lucius Malfoy & Severus Snape from Harry Potter + Monica & Ross from friends.

Advertisement