Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Second hand car dealers

• 08-02-2019 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Looking to get the other half a second hand car for around 5/6k needs to be an automatic for her.

Can anyone recommend a few dealers around the town. The main garages don't seem to have cars in that price range.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭griffin100

Looking to get the other half a second hand car for around 5/6k needs to be an automatic for her.

Can anyone recommend a few dealers around the town. The main garages don't seem to have cars in that price range.

A few family members have bought cars from Tony Gleeson with no issues. He’s out by Ken Blacks on the Wexford Road. His stock is on DoneDeal I think.

His workshop services my and my wife’s cars and I’ve no complaints. I’ve never bought a car off him myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭jay gatsby

Tony is sound as has been said, I've bought a car off him and he was fine to deal with. Cullens on the green lane (dublin Rd) beside the ESB office sell a huge number of cars too and are 100% sound. They stand over anything they sell and might have a better selection than Tony. I've bought off them too as has another family member and couldnt say a word against them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Starfleet Student

Thank you both I will check both places out next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

I would definitely try Cullens. Two very nice lads and stand over there work.

Advertisement