Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lizzy Tribute anyone? musicians wanted - guitarist here - Dublin

Options
  • 18-05-2019 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Put up some ads previous but to no avail so I'm gonna try a fresh one.

I'm hoping to find some players who would be interest in putting a Thin Lizzy tribute together.

Dundrum, Dublin based guitarist - 34 - own gear - willing to travel

Gear:

Gibson Les Paul and Marshall TSL 122
    Gibson SG

Multiple pedals also!

Looking for Drummer, bassist, singer + 2nd guitarist.

PM ME IF INTERESTED
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 azicrawford

I had posted this question up on FB a year ago and people were telling me that there are too many Thin Lizzy tribute bands already :(

And I was all ready to be a Phil Lynott (singing bassist ) - I don't look anything like him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hey there.

Yeap would be interested in this.
    I used to play a lot of Lizzy, played at the vibe many many years ago.

I'm a little rusty but I'm sure with a few jams I'd get back up to speed. I'm Kildare based. Have own gear, transport etc.... lead guitarist.

Some links below.
    Rob.

https://youtu.be/SC2DpTnCdrU

https://youtu.be/nWMBH0LXdHw

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

bump

Advertisement