Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD bound 2011

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tradesmann

I dont think that will be a problem. I wont be paying fees until next week either anyway and you can just go collect your student card during next week as well. Anyone know wheres the best place to get books/dissection kits and all that malarky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lbgem

Tradesmann wrote: »
    I dont think that will be a problem. I wont be paying fees until next week either anyway and you can just go collect your student card during next week as well. Anyone know wheres the best place to get books/dissection kits and all that malarky?

The peer mentors seemed to suggest the student union for the anatomy lab stuff. Books - peer mentors have a pdf version of most of the books we'll be using, and if you ask yours nicely they might share it with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 getleft

There's pdf or chm versions of all recommended texts floating around alright. Would recommend buying the following though:
    mcminns clinical atlas of human anatomy
    talley & o'connor clinical examination
    Amazon cheapest for new copies.

Advertisement