Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SanDisk ULTRA Sd card 64gb

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭OnLooker

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Glad i read your post, my camcorder states max 32gb ,was going to chance it, wont now.

Saved you the disappointment I had today.

Live on adverts: http://www.adverts.ie/14948912

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I ordered 3 of these online yesterday and collected this morning.
    Fantastic value and now I have plenty of camera storage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Kinda strange that boots haven't fixed this yet, it's 34 pound on the UK site http://www.boots.com/sandisk-ultra-secure-digital-memory-card-64gb-class-10-10166602

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Kinda strange that boots haven't fixed this yet, it's 34 pound on the UK site http://www.boots.com/sandisk-ultra-secure-digital-memory-card-64gb-class-10-10166602

Very strange. Online generally says "stock coming soon" but shows shop availability.

I went in store yesterday and asked. Two or three 64Gb cards on display in photo area and marked €49.99 with €7 off, so €42.99. I just asked if it was a misprice as they are €12.99 online. Assistant went and spoke to her manager who agreed to honour the online price. Assistant did say that online orders shouldn't be going through but from this thread they clearly are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Available to order online once again at OP price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭db

Can't believe they charge to collect in store. Out of principle I wouldn't buy anything online from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

'Do I need to pay for delivery to a store?

Our Order and Collect delivery service is free of charge to all stores that offer an Order and Collect service if you spend over €25 (a charge of €2.50 will apply if order under €25)

(I can't post the link as its on a pop up on their FAQ section of their website.)

I also agree that it is wrong to charge for store delivery, but for clarification purposes it is only for purchases of less than €25.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Decoda wrote: »
    'Do I need to pay for delivery to a store?

Our Order and Collect delivery service is free of charge to all stores that offer an Order and Collect service if you spend over €25 (a charge of €2.50 will apply if order under €25)

(I can't post the link as its on a pop up on their FAQ section of their website.)

I also agree that it is wrong to charge for store delivery, but for clarification purposes it is only for purchases of less than €25.

D.

Just order a clothing item to get the total over €25 and return it as soon as you collect the package ;)

Advertisement