Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-04-2020, 11:24   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilOit View Post
380k would get you firhouse and ballycullen, right beside m50 and has good cycle route into city centre within 45 mins

What's Ballycullen like? I know Firhouse is nice, but have seen some houses in Ballycullen but don't know the area.
Advertisement
03-04-2020, 13:13   #17
Ush1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaalice View Post
Nothing at all but its a bit of a stretch for property under 380k for a 3bed pluse most likely anything in a mature Dublin suburb is going to need a lot of money spent on it.

Terenure maybe.

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/br...lin-12/4417197
Terenure, Dublin 12 always give me a giggle.
03-04-2020, 14:30   #18
KaiserSochez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achasanai View Post
What's Ballycullen like? I know Firhouse is nice, but have seen some houses in Ballycullen but don't know the area.
Ballycullen is a nice spot also....lots of newer stuff gone up there over the past 20 years.
Thanks from:
03-04-2020, 14:39   #19
Yellow_Fern

Yes nice but the people!
03-04-2020, 14:40   #20
KilOit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achasanai View Post
I love it but i'm bias since i live there.
Modern houses that still have gardens and more than 1 bathroom with majority with en suites, very quiet and settled with a young vibe to it, families with young children. it has one of the best bus routes with the 15 leaving from it and passes through Rathgar, rathmines if you want to go for a meal or drink without going all the way to city center. Lived on the red luas line before and this bus route is far far better than that god forsaken tram.
Traffic is an issue in the morning if you leave at 8 and only going to get worse with more developments nearing completion at whitepines.
Traveller site in Ballycullen with constant rubbish being thrown on the street and dogs wandering around, even when the community get together to clean the place up these lot destroy it in days, absoulut louts
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-04-2020, 19:39   #21

Will be checking out Ballycullen so! Well, when all this Covid stuff passes.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion