Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ali Express guitars/basses

• 24-01-2019 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi all-not sure if this has been covered before...

Has anyone bought any guitars or basses from Ali Express?

I am a lefty bassist and am usually restricted to only a few colours and designs of basses. I saw some really cool models on Ali Express in a range of set-ups, shapes and colours. BUT it all seems too good to be true.

Has anyone had any experience buying from Ali Express?

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

if you don't mind buying something that is almost definitely a copy, made in a sweatshop with no quality control, that could well be confiscated at point of entry as a counterfeit ......

go for it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Dont do it.

Advertisement