Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lurkers, come and say "hi"!

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I know she has, I was just nudging.

Need a hand :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good nudging, get yer practice in.

frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

You are veggie eh! Hello, still love the name :pac:

I am! I was vegan for two months...not anymore...perchance I'll return to it. I'm veggie now!

Why thanks, people seem to read it as Extra-super-pervy o_O

Whatever floats your boat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Feu

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Feu you are officially not a lurker, get thee to the grapevine :D

And you joined '05, where you been?
    haha, yeh a bit daunting on that there grapevine but i'm a trying. Em, i just lurk really, i wouldn't use boards that much, just for looking up the odd thing, and then i got locked out of my account about 4 times, so then i just didn;t post anything really. until now :pac: !
    She's already been in there, right little spammer now :P

oh reminds me to move my spam from know your veggies to there.

yep here i am spamming up the vegetarian forum. Where there should be no spam
    I know she has, I was just nudging.

Need a hand :pac:
    thanks :D very nice welcomes here on the veggo forum. It's a bit harder on some of the other ones /stops spamming lurkers thread

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I am! I was vegan for two months...not anymore...perchance I'll return to it. I'm veggie now!

Why thanks, people seem to read it as Extra-super-pervy o_O

Whatever floats your boat :)
    Oh I like that name even more :pac:
    Feu wrote: »
    haha, yeh a bit daunting on that there grapevine but i'm a trying. Em, i just lurk really, i wouldn't use boards that much, just for looking up the odd thing, and then i got locked out of my account about 4 times, so then i just didn;t post anything really. until now :pac: !

yep here i am spamming up the vegetarian forum. Where there should be no spam

thanks :D very nice welcomes here on the veggo forum. It's a bit harder on some of the other ones /stops spamming lurkers thread
    It's more spam than anything else now with me here. Poor forum. Vegan & Vegetarian & Spam

• Advertisement

lol!

Don't worry about your depth, maybe someone elses :eek:

ooo have fun, can't drink more than half a guinness ever myself.
    worry about yours there missus -_-
    I've never even tasted it!

Look at them streaming, come on join us guys, it's a party!

Well depends on how you look at it, a lot don't drink it as isinglass is used in the manufacturing, to filter it. However there is none in the final product.

i;d only ever have 1 or 2 pints, but 1 or 2 pints are really nice ;) never tasted guinness :eek: Its definitely an acquired taste, but it's lovely when you get used to it. But basically it's not vegetarian, am i correct there?

[ended up having beers n bombs. head not good today]

Ye wonder what it's like, supposed to be heavy, sure it's no baby guinness anyway, mmm :D

Well I wouldn't call it so, some drink it, some don't.
    Mmmm bombs! Can' stand lager since about 15 though. Mmmm cider

Ye wonder what it's like, supposed to be heavy, sure it's no baby guinness anyway, mmm :D

Well I wouldn't call it so, some drink it, some don't.
    Mmmm bombs! Can' stand lager since about 15 though. Mmmm cider

i actually don't find it that heavy at all. in a way less filling that beer, cus it's not fizzy. mmm baby guinness. so yum

no beer! no guinness what is going on?! altho, that said, last night my two male friends told me that it wasn't ladylike to drink guinness or smithwicks. Well, that was the gist of it. they said it in slightly cruder terms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Chat thread >>> here.
    Feu - if you thought the Grapevine was daunting, think of how the this thread looks to the other lurkers!

As for introductions...
    Are you a fan of Super Extra Bonus Party Extrasupervery? ;)

Guess I'll never know. They used to give it out when giving blood didn't they, none of that these days for me, not even a lollipop.

Liked beer ok as a kid cos it made me drunk, but it tastes so bad now, whiskey +OJ is my favourite drink. Then the shots and the ciders, rekorderlig, mmm.
    Nevermind that ladylike bollocks, next it will be pints altogether, pff!

• Advertisement

*waves at all the quite lurkers*

You could make a thread about something? You could even ask opinions with a poll. All the many exciting things you can do on boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Hellooo!

Have lurked here for aegis, but have recently started to get slightly more involved in making actual contributions... Anyway.. I plan to move away from my Lurking days, so let this be the start!

Welcome The VooDoo, hope you enjoy yourself here.

*waves at all the quiet new year lurkers*

If you have any questions, interesting links or ideas, do post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

Lurking with interest.

Interested in vegetarian food for health reasons.

Planning to graduate from lurker to participant in 2011.

Welcome :)

he he he! you are most welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

/draws up new progress report

welcome MediaMan!

Advertisement