Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Comments

You can check by going to My Team, then team points up near top left.

O cheers for that,

They don't do a table of everyone's scores for the month do they. I'm not in the running for anything just curious the kind of scores that win the monthly prizes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

O cheers for that,

They don't do a table of everyone's scores for the month do they. I'm not in the running for anything just curious the kind of scores that win the monthly prizes

No, can't say I've seen a monthly leaderboard tbh. Did you find out if your captain saved on week 1?

As an aside I find there to be minor issues with these guys running it compared the complete sh1tshow a couple of years ago when points were all over the place, I particularly like the way they update the points in running, it's a good feature.

No, can't say I've seen a monthly leaderboard tbh. Did you find out if your captain saved on week 1?

As an aside I find there to be minor issues with these guys running it compared the complete sh1tshow a couple of years ago when points were all over the place, I particularly like the way they update the points in running, it's a good feature.

O sorry my bad I took you up on the wrong point I made, no didn't save it.

It definitely has its issues and for people getting the captancy switched or not saved I can see the annoyance.

But I agree its a good product that essentially free where if you were really lucky you might hit a nice prize. That feature is a nice touch alright

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FOREBALLS

It may be free but if people are willing to accept mistakes on a weekly basis they'll never improve, the points calculator is a bit like Russian Roulette.

FOREBALLS wrote: »
    It may be free but if people are willing to accept mistakes on a weekly basis they'll never improve, the points calculator is a bit like Russian Roulette.

People should still get on to them to improve of course.

Glitches and ****e can usually be fixed easy enough, they just aren't employing enough people for it to roll out perfect

I dot get what you mean about the points calculator though mine have always matched up after the fact.

The only thing I was not sure of was did players in a play off, get full points for the win.

Unless you were referring to in game then it could be slow to update I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

There's an obvious bug with the captaincy not sure how they can deny it. Captained Brooks this week and I go in today and it's on McIlroy

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭denis1501

This week's transfer password is KCLUB

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭juniorBman

Likewise with the captaincy, had def saved it but changed to a different player

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rolltideroll

So I just tested the captaincy button. It was set at Koepka from last week. I changed my new captain to M. Wallace and hit save. It reverted back to Koepka. I changed it again to Wallace and hit save. The second time it saved to Wallace.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

KCLUB is this weeks password.

• Advertisement

This week's transfer password is PORTMARNOCK

This week's transfer password is MOUNTJULIET

This week's transfer password is DRUIDSGLEN

This week's transfer password is PORTSALON

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭nimbinsurfer

CARTONHOUSE is this week's code

This week's transfer password is DOOKS

This week's transfer password is ROSAPENNA

This week's transfer password is TULFARRIS

This week's transfer password is STRANDHILL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Wolff showing as DNP for anyone else in it?

• Advertisement

Wolff showing as DNP for anyone else in it?

yup

I will have to win it next year so!

Been in the top 50 for pretty much the duration (57th now) had to take a risk with my captains the last 2 weeks to try and make a move, had Schauffele in the Open and Reavie this week, hasn't worked but worth it rather than treading water in 30th spot.. Roll on next April!

Anyone near the top?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

yup

Same here....thanks for spotting that as I would have never checked.... did email them.... whether they will fix it now is left to be seen!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭nimbinsurfer

Has anyone got this week's code? Thanks in advance

On holidays this week so depending on you guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Clauric

denis1501 wrote: »
    On holidays this week so depending on you guys!

Password is Bangor

This week's transfer password is BALLYBUNION

Anyone else always have great plans to have team done and completed only to remember when going to bed on a Wednesday. Every. Single. Week

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Just in case anybody is into fantasy stuff with a larger ball this is a little comp I run for Bohs.....www.fpl.bohemians.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 thenumbersguy

Hi,
    did anyone else gets points deducted before the start of last week?
    My starting position was reduced by 775 points, have emailed them and waiting for an answer. Was doing well too!

Advertisement