Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 2). **Read warning in 1st post**

1322323324325326328»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭midnight city

Anyone else hoping Karolina shuts Joanna up with an upset win?

I like them both, it will be hard to watch Karolina take a beating she is so nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭HattrickNZ

[font=gotham, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The fact that ufc allow conor run late is rediculous. It's a bit unfair and we all know dana wants to be FAIR. They should fine him or something. Why did eddie even come back, but then I guess conor would have won. Or maybe jsut say I'll go on when conor goes on. but hey [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭KeepTheFaith

Probably McGregor's finest media performance! It was an annihilation of Eddie who switched between awful attempts at feigning disinterest by looking at his phone and then deciding he needed to try a dig and having it fall flat.

The talk about Dee and the second baby was absolutely out of order, McGregor talks a lot of smack but it's always about the fighter and his team, don't recall ever hearing him talk about family? He handled it brilliantly, no reaction. It shows how annoyed Eddie is, the first line of his in the embedded was about Conor talking about his wife and kids, that has got under his skin big time.

It all has little to no effect on the fight nor does it give us any idea of how it will go in the cage. The last time McGregor was in such flying form was the press conference in the ring before the first Diaz fight and things didn't end well.

Eddie has shown he's a classless guy, crossed a line, sincerely hope Conor puts him to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Nah I'm a fan of JJ; she's a fighter, real fighters aren't very likeable. Doesn't stop them being admirable.

Also Karolina's striking is pants compared to JJ. JJ will chew her up if they exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

I don't think they should even be on the same stage.....but that's just my un-pc unpopular opinion

• Advertisement

• sonofenoch wrote: »
    I don't think they should even be on the same stage.....but that's just my un-pc unpopular opinion

Why is that opinion not PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Connor first person to have three continious boards.ie threads? ( as in 10,000 posts limit).

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rossi.

The talk about Dee and the second baby was absolutely out of order, McGregor talks a lot of smack but it's always about the fighter and his team, don't recall ever hearing him talk about family? He handled it brilliantly, no reaction. It shows how annoyed Eddie is, the first line of his in the embedded was about Conor talking about his wife and kids, that has got under his skin big time.

Mcgregor brings up family all the time. Eddie wasn't out of order at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

empacher wrote: »
    Connor first person to have three continious boards.ie threads? ( as in 10,000 posts limit).

jesus we're getting close! also anyone else notice boards having a bit of a mare tonight? loading weird when i post and an awful lot of double posts popping up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Cw7rIGiW8AAR1jB.jpg

Woodley epitomize's the world in 2016, no matter whats happening they get the smart phone out and record.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Depp wrote: »
    jesus we're getting close! also anyone else notice boards having a bit of a mare tonight? loading weird when i post and an awful lot of double posts popping up

X2

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

x2

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭KeepTheFaith

rossi. wrote: »

Can you give an example?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I used to like JJ but since tuf I cannot stand her! The way she pronounces champion and the pure amount of time she said it on that show I nearly waned to fight her! Drove me nuts with her arrogance. And who the hell doesnt want Karolina to win??

Shes soooooooooooooo CUTEEEEEE :D (LOVE EMOJI)

I used to like JJ but since tuf I cannot stand her! The way she pronounces champion and the pure amount of time she said it on that show I nearly waned to fight her! Drove me nuts with her arrogance. And who the hell doesnt want Karolina to win??

Shes soooooooooooooo CUTEEEEEE :D (LOVE EMOJI)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rossi.

Can you give an example?

he brought up eddies wife and kids, dos anjos wife and kids, just off the top of my head.

rossi. wrote: »

that's waht I was saying this is the fight game anything is fair game.

x2
    +1
    conor keeps breaking records :)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

x2

I'm seeing double, four Krusty's

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭Head Wreck

Porierrs cousin (Cletus)

Ridiculed the names of Dos Anjos kids

Nates brother Nick

Alvarez wife and kids.

Conor has form getting personal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭Head Wreck

Porierrs cousin (Cletus)

Ridiculed the names of Dos Anjos kids

Nates brother Nick

Alvarez wife and kids.

Conor has form getting personal.

Edit: I thought the hamsters get tired around the 10k posts, this ones doing double the work

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Thread reaching the max.

New thread here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057669281

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement