Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Over 35s players needed

• 09-02-2020 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I play over 35s football for Ballsbridge FC (Dublin) and we are looking to recruit new players for the upcoming season. It's competitive, 11 a side, 90 minute matches on grass pitches. Our home matches are played in Herbert Park. Games are on Sunday mornings and we usually train on Wednesday evenings. We are beginning pre season training at the moment and very keen to welcome some new players to the squad.
    If you're interested or have any more queries don't hesitate to send me a message.
    Many thanks,
    Fergus

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Ferg1000 wrote: »
    Hi, I play over 35s football for Ballsbridge FC (Dublin) and we are looking to recruit new players for the upcoming season. It's competitive, 11 a side, 90 minute matches on grass pitches. Our home matches are played in Herbert Park. Games are on Sunday mornings and we usually train on Wednesday evenings. We are beginning pre season training at the moment and very keen to welcome some new players to the squad.
    If you're interested or have any more queries don't hesitate to send me a message.
    Many thanks,
    Fergus

Apologies I’m of no use Fergus. Living in d15. Would love to see more soccer clubs reach out like this in north Dublin

Advertisement