Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Collie D wrote: »
    The sentencing in that case is a bit bizarre. I'm not overly surprised at the suspended sentence to be honest

I think these days you'd be more surprised reading someone actually getting sent to prison!

Derek Hutch, he was in the halting site to acquire drugs.
    One of the biggest dealers in West Dublin runs that site

FACT

Careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Omackeral wrote: »
    Typing FACT doesn't make it a fact.

Why else would a North inner city scumbag be in an area that he has very little connections

TallGlass wrote: »
    Careful now.

Im waiting for it
    1 2 3 ..... BANNED

• Registered Users Posts: 11,807 ✭✭✭✭anewme

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No drama for me. A new year a new me.

What’s with the “a new me “ comment.

Would you be trying to make little of me?

Is that supposed to be a dig..?

Do you not accept the word of people living in areas as how life goes on.?

I’ve had 48 years of it, 26 of this supporting the local community against ignorance and working towards better for myself. I dont need your blessing.

Common sense answers, support and education is needed, not small minded belittling and condescending Bull****.

You are supposed to be a moderator. What part of impartial do you not understand.

Dont even consider looking down on me or sneering.

You don’t know anything about me or how life goes on daily in areas like these. When people speak up you try to sneer.

You are not superior to me, dont pretend to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Why else would a North inner city scumbag be in an area that he has very little connections

How close is it to the prison?

Im waiting for it
    1 2 3 ..... BANNED

I'm still surprised this thread is even open. The mods must be out having a few beers. Anything controvert usually gets shut down.

anewme wrote: »

I assume this being 'after hours' it was a bit of a joke. I wouldn't take it personal!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I’ve had 48 years of it, 26 of this supporting the local community against ignorance and working towards better for myself. I dont need your blessing.

Common sense answers, support and education is needed, not small minded belittling and condescending Bull****.

You are supposed to be a moderator. What part of impartial do you not understand.

You don’t know anything about me or how life goes on daily in areas like these. When people speak up you try to sneer.

He's not a Moderator of After Hours. Entitled to post as a normal user.

You're really over reacting!

I assume this being 'after hours' it was a bit of a joke. I wouldn't take it personal!

Thanks. My parents are separated.

Both live within 30 seconds of shootings within last two years.

As such. I can’t take the humor. Especially as it’s impacted other innocent families.

This is not a “bit of a joke”topic.

• Advertisement

He's not a Moderator of After Hours. Entitled to post as a normal user.

You're really over reacting!

Not if you’ve live there and it’s impacted you.

That’s not an over reaction.

It’s a serious topic but having an impact on real people.

How is shooting in residential areas a bit of a joke for those living there?.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Not if you’ve live there and it’s impacted you.

That’s not an over reaction.

All I'm saying is he's not a mod of here , so no need to really bring that up. And he never said he was better than you either tbf.

It’s a serious topic but having an impact on real people.

How is shooting in residential areas a bit of a joke for those living there?.

The topic isn't. This forum is. You'll get a mix of serious and not so serious post in here.

Anyway, regards your issue. This is where I check out on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Thesomersarms

How close is it to the prison?

Right beside it

All I'm saying is he's not a mod of here , so no need to really bring that up. And he never said he was better than you either tbf.

He was implying it. Read the post.

He was trying to mock my username.

Don’t defend people when they are in the wrong. Let them make their own apologies.

he trying to mock my user name for a cheap laugh about ordinary Dubs living in areas where pot shots are taken at criminals and by being there you could be there at the wrong time. That’s my family you are talking about.

For me,getting out of the west Dublin stigma was calling people out in when they tried to belittle me. I won’t fckn tolerate it. Not here. Not anywhere..

Right beside it

Thanks. Just another rumour I heard for the reason they were there.

Apparently his two pals were tossing drugs over the wall while he waited in the car.

Right beside it[/QUOTE

What has the prison got to do with this shooting
    If he was here for a visit, there is ample parking across the road.
    And as far as I know most of his relatives are in Portlaoise or Midlands prisons

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Dublin is after getting fierce murdery these days.

The topic isn't. This forum is. You'll get a mix of serious and not so serious post in here.

Anyway, regards your issue. This is where I check out on that one.

It’s a serious issue for those living there. It’s real lives you are serious talking about, maybe not an after hours topic at all.

Not sure why you would check out...it’s an issue facing people living in working class areas.

• Advertisement

It’s a serious issue for those living there. It’s real lives you are serious talking about, maybe not an after hours topic at all.

I agree with you, it's very serious. 14 people have been murdered. Simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Zoe Better Rattle

Typing FACT doesn't make it a fact.

Ah now.. this is boards...of course it makes it "fact"

Or maybe fiction:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

No surprise, non African/traveller related crime doesn't exist according to some on here

There was a huge thread on this with names and family trees detailed ...it was closed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I can't make head nor tail of your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Thesomersarms

Right beside it[/QUOTE

What has the prison got to do with this shooting
    If he was here for a visit, there is ample parking across the road.
    And as far as I know most of his relatives are in Portlaoise or Midlands prisons

Because as of November 2017 a close relative still resides there.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I can't make head nor tail of your post.

That really says more about yourself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Thanks. Just another rumour I heard for the reason they were there.

Apparently his two pals were tossing drugs over the wall while he waited in the car.

What are the guards at that a convicted killer with a history of firearms offences who is connected to the largest ongoing criminal feud in the country can be hanging around prisons having drugs tossed over the wall? I would have thought that somebody of that character would want to be keeping a low profile. Surely the law should have got to him before the gunmen did?

-Edit: I may have the wrong Derek Hutch. The one killed here is Derek Coakely Hutch, while Derek "Del Boy" Hutch is the one with the manslaughter conviction maybe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Dj Tom

Let the gangs whack each other. It’s all good.

Dj Tom wrote: »
    Let the gangs whack each other. It’s all good.[/QUOThe reality is though Tom that some innocent people will get caught in the middle.

• Advertisement

boombang wrote: »
    What are the guards at that a convicted killer with a history of firearms offences who is connected to the largest ongoing criminal feud in the country can be hanging around prisons having drugs tossed over the wall? I would have thought that somebody of that character would want to be keeping a low profile. Surely the law should have got to him before the gunmen did?

Could well be bull****, just a rumour I heard but believable.

By the way, I don't think this guy is a convicted killer. His cousin has exact same name and is currently locked up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement