Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Excellent result.

I have a feeling Gina gets guilty too. Judge while reading out Fox decision he said "By contributing to the commision of murder In ANY way shape or form you are also guilty of that murder" surely providing steriles and gloves is also contribution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Good enough for them. I wonder do they think the few bob they got was worth it.

pablo128 wrote: »
    Good enough for them. I wonder do they think the few bob they got was worth it.

Few bob? When johnny done it went to belfast. Gina took a loan out of credit union and sent the ex with a few grand no more then 3. If thats price of a life knock me down with a feather.

Gina keogh guilty of murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Commanchie wrote: »
    Gina keogh guilty of murder.

It would have been a travesty if she hadn't been found guilty.

• Advertisement

It would have been a travesty if she hadn't been found guilty.

I agree but going on evidence i was scept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭ Major Great Cellist

Can someone summarise for me Gina's contribution to the murder?

Can someone summarise for me Gina's contribution to the murder?

She asked her friend could johnny use her flat to get "the hutch fella" before he gets johnny. Dropped wipes and gloves for johnny to house

She asked her friend could johnny use her flat to get "the hutch fella" before he gets johnny. Dropped wipes and gloves for johnny to house

Ok. Thanks. Having seen someone else get off scot-free a few months ago having played a much bigger role in a murder I'm surprised. But good enough for her.

Ok. Thanks. Having seen someone else get off scot-free a few months ago having played a much bigger role in a murder I'm surprised. But good enough for her.

Who? Aylmer? State couldnt prove he was knew what he was at.

• Advertisement

Who? Aylmer? State couldnt prove he was knew what he was at.

No. Bradley.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Also organised cash and sent it to him in Belfast. Just reading it now.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/why-did-this-have-to-happen-mother-of-gareth-hutch-as-three-found-guilty-of-his-murder-37486090.html

Suckit wrote: »

If you back a few posts yall see i said that haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭political analyst

One would have thought that Regina Keogh, as a mother-of-five, would have had better things to do than organising gangland assassinations. She just doesn't look like the type to be involved in that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 cloud9876

Who is Mr AB?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I'm a little confused - was this case related to the Kinahan/Byrne v Hutch feud, or was it a separate local dispute? Are the Keoghs connected to the cartel?

Seems strange that there's no mention of the feud in articles about this, and nor have any allegations been made of anyone directing or ordering the murder. Seems like it's unrelated?

I'm a little confused - was this case related to the Kinahan/Byrne v Hutch feud, or was it a separate local dispute? Are the Keoghs connected to the cartel?

Seems strange that there's no mention of the feud in articles about this, and nor have any allegations been made of anyone directing or ordering the murder. Seems like it's unrelated?

Feud related.

cloud9876 wrote: »
    Who is Mr AB?

Mansfields bodyguard, Ballymun living in Turkey

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

cloud9876 wrote: »
    Who is Mr AB?

Everyone knows at this stage its Nicky McConnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

You'll find Tossy Fox was a Facebook pal with Gareth Chubb. Shows there's a cartel connection ok.

• Advertisement

Does the Keogh family have a history of involvement in crime? Why would Regina risk losing her children to have Gareth Hutch killed?

Does the Keogh family have a history of involvement in crime? Why would Regina risk losing her children to have Gareth Hutch killed?

Mother and father both dead. Workers. I would know johnny from a few years ago. Keoghs are nice family barring these.

Mother and father both dead. Workers. I would know johnny from a few years ago. Keoghs are nice family barring these.

Considering that Regina is now serving a life sentence, are the rest of the family minding her children?

Considering that Regina is now serving a life sentence, are the rest of the family minding her children?

Micks dead, mothers dead, fathers dead, 18 year old nephew and 20 yeat old daughter. Vincent maher ex partner serving a large sentence for guns

Dunno who or what lovin Dubai are, but they have only gone and issued an apology to a Mr Daniel Kinahan.
    https://t.co/35XnRVEGOY?amp=1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,911 ✭✭✭normanoffside

pablo128 wrote: »
    Dunno who or what lovin Dubai are

Niall Harbisson same owner as Lovin Dublin I think?

Mcconnell splashed all over the papers today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

And ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

And ?

• Advertisement

And ?

And up until now he wasn't pictured or named in the media. Now he is and if seen in Europe he's getting nicked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement