Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me add to a tattoo to make it a sleeve (memorial)

• 17-09-2020 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

I've got this broken cross tattoo about 11 years ago in memory of my late father (JMD Waterford)

Im looking to add on with maybe a guardian angel theme on upper arm, and blend it in with the cross to make a perfect sleeve.

Any tips appreciated ➕🙏

IMG-20200917-094053.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

You could get two orthodox cherubs or angles on each side above the cross and frame it with clouds around the top above the cherubs and roses around the cross, I think the iconic orthodox religious tattoos are really good and they look great, because the lines are well defined and religious orthodox tattoos are time less.

Go for the traditional look if that's what you like, because they're easier to bump up if they fade.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Or else you could get two angels praying either side of the cross, a kind of mirror effect and rays of light going in different directions , Allstar tattoo studio in Limerick are the best in the country in my opinion.
    Because the artists there are at it years and the definition and detail is top class.

Google orthodox religious tattoos and check out the images they're quite cool

Advertisement