Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organs, organisms, biological basis of orgasms, and emergent consciousness

• 10-09-2020 6:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

I just wanted to highlight the etymology of those three words is the same, rooted in the word "organ".

"To swell or excite".

I have few thoughts on this matter that I want to bullet point real quick whilst they're fresh in my mind:

- Ireland upon investigation, for a country its size has phenomenal resources and extraordinary minds invested in biological process research and understanding, with world class input and facilities.

- A "swell or excitation", the basis of cellular function, is rooted in hyperpolarization to depolarization, effectively a "charge and release" - repetition of this process - which actually forms a wave like pattern.

- The "fractal" theory suggests a self replication basis of nature, and the four fundamental forces of nature are based on waves - most apparent with the two grandest - being electromagnetic and gravitation.

- "Biological basis of orgasms" is intuitively underwritten by excitation, in turn underwritten by the basis of neural function itself but fractally extrapolates behaviorally and thus underwrites attraction between "organisms" - "electricity/chemistry", technically electrochemistry I guess.

i.e. attraction is typically predicated on excitation (may be disputed, but sexual attraction I mean).

- Consciousness is theoretically based on sufficient cellular complexity and thus an emergent property (biological basis of consciousness argument) - the ability to self modify and modify ones environment.

I'm open to being critiqued here, but I'm forming a general contention with a relatively concise core concept.
    Let me just formulate exactly how I'll express that.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

In a word:

A pulsation.

Organs, organisms and orgasms - funciton according to a pulsation.

If this were the case, it would be a fractal (same nature/structure, replicated on a smaller scale) of the actual nature of the universe itself.

Which is a wave.

A waves manifests physically as a pulsation.

Given that cells function on the basis of electromagnetism which is a wave, hardly surprising.

Cells pulse, nerve cells, and operate according to electromagnetic waves.

Waves....

Relativity to health science... ?

Relativity to health science - in two words,

- Electrical pulsation.

Organs, organisms, orgasms.

By way of the fractal theory (which is not so much a "theory" as it's apparent everywhere in nature), there is really just one primary core concept behind the basis of our functionality - and if you want to extrapolate outwards to what philosophical levels one wishes.
    Side note:
    5Vvk6i4.jpg?1

Simplified, "fractal theory" is the self replicating nature of nature, according to scale.

i.e. small cubes of dimension x-y-z, compromise "fractals" of the larger cube of dimensions x^3 - y^3 - z^3

The model/function/nature remains consistent.
    Organs, orgasms, organisms - just like the universe, it's all a wave.

Health science - neural function - electrical pulsation = hyper, to depolarization.

Action_potential_propagation_animation.gif

"Use it or lose it" - Manolis Kellis, faculty director of computational biology at MIT.

=> neural function decreases = degeneration.

Example: Multiple sclerosis - myelin sheath degeneration, a function of impaired microglial pruning and upkeep as a function of what?

Neural function, which is characterised by - electrical pulsation:

BlandGlamorousFrenchbulldog-small.gif

Micro-glial activity (and thus myelin integrity) operates as a function of neural electrical pulsation.

That's just one example/condition relative to health science, amongst many many more.

Optimal gene expression - also a function of electrical pulsation - blah blah blah - transcription factor activation by way of neural transduction by way of.... electrical pulsation.

The electrical pulsation is at the core of the nerve.

The pulsation therefore dictates our own pulse, pulse of the organ,

bifyxV8.gif

The gif of the biological heart beating actually reflects a lovely laminar wave movement throughout.

And orgasms, again basically a replication of nerve function by way of afferent nerve stimulation but the core principle remains consistent
    - Fractally on the smallest level by way of a nerve.
    - Behaviorally in terms of excitation to depolarization.
    - And even the act itself is a "pulsation" replication,

tenor.gif

- Orgasms are a series of nerve pulse with climax being a grand depolarization.

What I'm saying is - they're all related - the principle is consistent throughout, self replicating nature of nature - and the core consideration for health conditions is the smallest fractal - the nerve (smallest fractal is actually a wave but smallest relevant biological fractal), whose operation forms a wave.

Not going to spend an entire thread conversing with myself so,

My final contention is this:

Understood that by optimizing this (pulsation),

tenor.gif

Then by fractal intrapolation, we optimize this (pulsation),

MzU0ODc3OQ.gif

The nerve pulse.

Alzheimers, parkisons, nerve related conditions, underfiring, overfiring (at least in certain brain regions), even aging, nerve function thought to historically "slow with age" - reduced mitochondrial function which is a direct function of nerve firing.

In one line;

I contend an optimized sex life (albeit with not even so much as an allusion as to what this is comprised of), by virtue of its fractally intrapolated effect on neural function (optimization), will be the next great "medical" break through.

At a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Tell me, LG, are you enjoying this utterly pointless conversation with yourself?

Take a clue from the fact that none of these posts have attracted even a single ‘Thanks’.

Tell me, LG, are you enjoying this utterly pointless conversation with yourself?

Take a clue from the fact that none of these posts have attracted even a single ‘Thanks’.

Meh, just had to get a feel for how the concept would be received.

Which would appear to go to the effect of,

CwHGdef.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement