Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tattoo Parlours

• 30-04-2020 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of tattoo parlours opening up soon, could do with getting an arm finished..

I heard a rumor but that's neither here nor there...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Looks like it won’t be until the 10th of August

Page 11 here

https://static.rasset.ie/documents/news/2020/05/roadmap-for-reopening-society-business.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭maebee

nthclare wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of tattoo parlours opening up soon, could do with getting an arm finished...

We're in the middle of a viral pandemic. Tattoo parlours should be the very last on the list of places to open. Not essential and ugly to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭maebee

nthclare, you are disgusting. Our elders are dying from a deadly virus raging through us and you want to go get a stupid tattoo. Cop yourself on. Tattoos are ridiculous full stop imo. Every 50+ I know that got one in their teens regrets it now.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

maebee wrote: »
    We're in the middle of a viral pandemic. Tattoo parlours should be the very last on the list of places to open. Not essential and ugly to boot.
    nthclare, you are disgusting. Our elders are dying from a deadly virus raging through us and you want to go get a stupid tattoo. Cop yourself on. Tattoos are ridiculous full stop imo. Every 50+ I know that got one in their teens regrets it now.

You are in the wrong forum to be slagging off tattoos. This is the tattoo and piercing forum. People in here including myself actually like tattoos and piercings.
    Im yellow carding you for these posts.Please don't post in this forum again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,741 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Every 50+ I know that got one in their teens regrets it now.

Ha ha.
    I've come into this forum for the first time hoping to get some advice on getting an old, small tattoo redone. I've never regretted that tattoo - just the fact that I went to a rubbish tattooist.
    Guess what?
    I'm 50

So, can anyone recommend a good tattoo artist in Cork? It's a very simple, plain design. No creativity or fine line art skills required. I just want someone who is clean, reliable, sound and knows what they are doing. Not too expensive for a simple job would be a bonus, too.

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Ha ha.
    I've come into this forum for the first time hoping to get some advice on getting an old, small tattoo redone. I've never regretted that tattoo - just the fact that I went to a rubbish tattooist.
    Guess what?
    I'm 50

So, can anyone recommend a good tattoo artist in Cork? It's a very simple, plain design. No creativity or fine line art skills required. I just want someone who is clean, reliable, sound and knows what they are doing. Not too expensive for a simple job would be a bonus, too.

Anyone?

Best to ask on a thread of its own rather than in here.

Good luck!

Advertisement