Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roll top bath from UK Website

• 30-11-2019 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I have spotted a roll top bath on a UK website that i love a d it would fit perfectly and i cant find it on an irish website.
    My builder who i generally find is excellent will not work with me if i import a UK bath as he says they always arrive broken or with parts missing and its too stressful for him.
    is this a widespread held belief held by alot if irish builders or do you think i would be able find someone who will work with this product. or would i be a fool to buy a bath from a uk website. bath is on victoria plum. thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Usually if you've got the bath yourself, in advance at your risk

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Sorry didn't finish that...
    If you have the bath waiting for the builder in good order there usually isn't going to be an issue, what he doesn't want is to be chasing around or waiting on it, (now if youre happy to pay for that risk then that's different)

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement