Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pudge hook for cards

Options
  • 14-08-2013 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Looking for some cards and recently acquired the pudge immortal hook so im looking to trade a "Meat Dragger" Pudges rare hook for 4-5 cards.
    Here's a list of cards I currently need.
    Alliance Akke AdmiralBulldog EGM
    Dignitas sneyking
    Fnatic Fly N0tail H4nn1 Trixi
    Invictus Gaming YYF
    LGD.china DDC Yao Sylar
    MUFC Winter Ling
    Navi XBOCT Dendi Puppey Funn1k KuroKy
    Orange Mushi Xtinct
    Quantic 7ckingmad Silent
    Rattlesnake Lanm Sag
    Virtus.Pro NS ARS-ART
    Zenith xy Yamateh

I'm lurkin on steam :)

Comments

zergless wrote: »
    Looking for some cards and recently acquired the pudge immortal hook so im looking to trade a "Meat Dragger" Pudges rare hook for 4-5 cards.
    Here's a list of cards I currently need.
    Alliance Akke AdmiralBulldog EGM
    Dignitas sneyking
    Fnatic Fly N0tail H4nn1 Trixi
    Invictus Gaming YYF
    LGD.china DDC Yao Sylar
    MUFC Winter Ling
    Navi XBOCT Dendi Puppey Funn1k KuroKy
    Orange Mushi Xtinct
    Quantic 7ckingmad Silent
    Rattlesnake Lanm Sag
    Virtus.Pro NS ARS-ART
    Zenith xy Yamateh

I'm lurkin on steam :)

I'll give you all my cards for that hook. I have 39 of them and most of Navi in that along with the others you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 zergless

Deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 zergless

Hook is gone

but I have "The one horn" rare for KOTL and "Birots Helm of dignity" rare for morphling. If anyone else wants to trade

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

look up dota2wh.com mate, comepletely legit, finished out my collection and managed to pick up some swag aswell

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

zergless wrote: »
    Hook is gone

but I have "The one horn" rare for KOTL and "Birots Helm of dignity" rare for morphling. If anyone else wants to trade

Ill give you cards for those, have about 14 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I have the rare Dark Seer helm if someone wants to give me some cards. Need to finish the teams.

Advertisement