Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I dropped me monacle into teacup in shock there!

What are these tiny kebabs and uuurm......other things ?

Is it fureign?

*deeply suspicious*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

dumplings you say... very modern! and em did anyone notice that bbdbb didnt share with the rest of us? :rolleyes: **takes out packet of knorr parsley sauce, lifts lid to check on bacon and cabbage in the one pot** hmmm smells nice... should be ready in half an hour.... need to keep an eye on the spuds though in case they break up..

Directs ear trumpet at Ramette at the mention of bacon and cabbage!

What's that luvvie? :p

*slurps and pops in dentures specially*

Oh Good evening all !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Suit yourself....nyom nyom nyom....:p

Cicero wrote: »
    Suit yourself....nyom nyom nyom....:p

It's times like this I wish had me own teeth!! ;):P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Im sure someone will have a spare set around here somewhere:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭cml387

Speaking of pop music (as you were) sure what's Lady GaGa doing that Pan's People didn't do 30 years ago.Tell me that eh?

cml387 wrote: »
    Speaking of pop music (as you were) sure what's Lady GaGa doing that Pan's People didn't do 30 years ago.Tell me that eh?

Lady GaGa wears more clothes...;)

ah yeah yea auld wans just sit there whilst i slave away at the stove.. .dinner's ready ... cheap thrills DINNER IS READDDDYYYYYYY....

now whos doing the washup? and who the hell is lady gaga? she a member of the royal family?

Ramette wrote: »
    and who the hell is lady gaga? she a member of the royal family?

well, you did ask..............here she is doing a PR shoot for Irish beef....

meat_lady-gaga.jpg

• Advertisement

puts glasses on and peers at screen "sure she is a lovely looking girl, is she related to the jones down the road?"
    oh look there's morecambe and wise on the telly, cicero turn up the sound like a good man would you?

but..but...it's on full volume.....with stereo sound and true colorvision...:confused:

**borrows cheap thrills ear trumpet** WHAT DID YOU SAY?

anyone for artic roll?

arcticroll.jpg

anyone for artic roll?

You're actually going to EAT that..?:eek::eek:

yes.. its lovely and very posh. We are running low on milk anyone going to the shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Evening all :) I'll have some arctic roll please Ramette if its still goin!

**hands over large slice on a doillie**
    so how was the pub last night chucken? did you enjoy your babycham?:)
    am listening to leonard cohen on one of the other threads here.. getting shivers up my spin.. but nice ones...

Ta Ramette *nom nom*

On a serious note...
    Well I remember now why we dont go out too often! The girls are worse than the lads now. A few of them kicked off just before closing time and got thrown out. Not what you'd expect here really. As we were leaving they were killin each other out on the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Where were you drinking Chucken?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

OldGoat wrote: »

The Convent

• Advertisement

Feckin' nuns - always going at it.

Here in my little town ;)

Thats tough as in small town everyone knows everyones elses business and a frakar outside the pub is going to have the tongue-waggers in a frenzy. I lived rural for a while and I have to say I feel more comfortable in cities.

Its not even about the tongue wagging..it was just horrible to see. They were like ones possesed.

yes.. its lovely and very posh. We are running low on milk anyone going to the shop?

*wakes up all startled*

What's going on? Is the washing up dessert over? :p

Ooohh Arctic roll !! Nyom nyom...is there Angel Delight, it's lovely with milk...I'll just pop to the shop. Anyone want 20 players or a pouch of Drum or some chewing tobacco??

I've got these Butter vouchers see.....1983 it says. :p

Janey Mackers but Lady Gagoo's dress made me mighty hungry. I might get some streaky bacon for the Breakfast. Have we enough DRIPPING Ramette?

chucken1 wrote: »
    Its not even about the tongue wagging..it was just horrible to see. They were like ones possesed.
    It's not a new thing and it's unlikely to ever disappear off our streets. Drunken brawling has existed as long as drink has been available.

It's not a new thing and it's unlikely to ever disappear off our streets. Drunken brawling has existed as long as drink has been available.

Ya I know :(. It just kind of came as shock to see girls at it.

*wakes up all startled*

What's going on? Is the washing up dessert over? :p

Ooohh Arctic roll !! Nyom nyom...is there Angel Delight, it's lovely with milk...I'll just pop to the shop. Anyone want 20 players or a pouch of Drum or some chewing tobacco??

I've got these Butter vouchers see.....1983 it says. :p

Janey Mackers but Lady Gagoo's dress made me mighty hungry. I might get some streaky bacon for the Breakfast. Have we enough DRIPPING Ramette?

The Lipitor dose will have to be upped with all the rubbish we're eating in here :(

chucken1 wrote: »
    Ya I know :(. It just kind of came as shock to see girls at it.
    We'll have our inaugural Oulwans 'n' oulfalles Night of Beers Horlicks in Temple Bar on a hot summers night and watch the street entertainment. :D Nothing comes as a shock anymore.

• Advertisement

We'll have our inaugural Oulwans 'n' oulfalles Night of Beers Horlicks in Temple Bar on a hot summers night and watch the street entertainment. :D Nothing comes as a shock anymore.

Im not goin to that Dublin :eek: Sure Id have to plan something like that a year in advance :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement