Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Team Assemble!

Options
  • 10-11-2013 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Are you living in Ireland? Are you ready to overcome all those that stand in your way to persevere your way through the rotten gates of Bronze division?
    If so, please join us in our mighty quest, myself and a friend wish to start a proper team who play during some regular hours most days.
    Welcome to our team friend.
    LoL name: AlphaWolf96
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Seaaan

ok I main top and support

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kenpach

Hi there my name in real life is dudu i am a lol player i do any line but i prefer jungler and support my lol name Zaracki Kenpach i am wiling to teach and learn and any way thank u !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭quainy

Sup fellas, not sure if this is still running or not, I used to play Dota2 but switched to LoL and found the transition EASY so I'm working my way to level 30. I main Tank and Assassin and I'm free to play from 6pm onwards each night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ViP3r

Starting a site with a ranked team, check us out if ur interested :)

botmeta.com

Advertisement