Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A dream and interpretation

• 14-02-2011 8:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

12/04 Kathy’s Dream of the Little Boy

I see a very small boy, who I know but don’t know. He is very familiar to me, but I don’t know who he is. He is very thin with slightly dirty, messy clothing, and he is barefoot. He has dark eyes and hair, a very sweet, appealing child. He is alone and crying. There are other people around in the background. I put my arms around him and ask him what’s wrong. He tells me that no one will have anything to do with him, that he smells bad. He does have a slight odor, but I feel so sad for him. I kneel down and put my arms around him. I feel almost as if I’m his mother, but I know I’m not really. He refers to the fact that no one loves him. I assure him that I do. He says something like, “Will you be my mother?” There are mixed feelings here. Uncertainty mixed with deep compassion and love for a child. As I am waking up, the bible verse, “Ask anything in My name...” comes into my mind.

2/2/05 From God The Father -
    The Interpretation of the Dream, Given to Timothy, For Kathy, and For All Those Who

Kathy, look, know and see your dream’s meaning.

You see a small boy who is very familiar, and yet you do not recognize him. He is the churches and faith of the people. Oh how they have strayed; they have become so very thin. Look how they strip away all they have perceived as not fitting in their doctrine and their ways. They feel they are cleansing those who come and sit beneath their roof. Rather, they are throwing dirt upon themselves and those who come seeking after The Lord. These seekers have come to put their lives in order and straighten their garments. The churches send them away disheveled, having ripped their own clothing. I say to them, turn from your evil ways, lest I strip you and leave you desolate. I shall send you out into the wilderness barefoot and naked. I have seen the darkness in your eyes and the darkness about your head. You churches come across as a sweet child, as though you will not step upon the feet of those near to you. I’d rather you grow fat on the Word of God, and stomp upon the toes of the wicked as a man stomping them to pieces. I do not know you, you are left alone. I do not hear your cries... You are ruined. You have caused many around you to stand afar off. Soon none will draw near to you. All will shun you and your abominable ways, for even the righteous will be trodden down and shunned because of you.
    Now beware, for the church, called mother, shall embrace you all and gather you to her. Though your odor has become offensive to many, not to the mother, for she bore you and smells as you smell. The mother is so sad that you have left her, and will even kneel (compromise) to become one with you as before. The mother will assure you that she still does love you, though she knows not how she will take care of you once you are with her again. She is filled with deep compassion and love, which has turned to obsession and lust for authority over her child, as she had long ago. She shall say to the churches, “Ask anything in the mother’s name, and it will be given to you in accordance with her will”.

Beware of the evil harlot....

She has come, to make you her consort and cause you to commit adultery with her.
    Turn to The Father!...

Come back to your First Love, and be healed of your iniquities...

And He shall adorn you with mercy and love, and return to you your wedding gown.
    Tagged:

Advertisement