Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Enterprise Season 5 - COMING

• 12-04-2007 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys

I just found this site.. it looks like Enterprise is making a come back , ive signed up www.BringBackEnterprise.co.uk

I need to find a list of Irish Sci-Fi Societies in colleges , any ideas how i can get this? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I would say it looks like a big load of nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

The uniform is deadly.

Well if, you are looking for a Star Trek site, I try to slant my site towards Ireland as well as the UK and US news and content.

Its the United Federation of Planets, take a look, the forums are there too!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I don't see anything but some trekkies selling uniforms and another online petition to bring it back. Where did you read it is coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

I would say it looks like a big load of nothing.

Its not nothing , its some guy who bought a load of uniforms on the cheap and thinks they will increase in value if the show comes back...

edit. the op's post count also worries me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,663 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Looks like pimpage to me. Can't see anything on that site to indicate a return of Enterprise (please god no! :p) and his "NX-01 suits" link is broken anyway. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Reptileboy

What a bloody lame ass site. There is no way Enterprise is ever coming back. Unless there is some secret section of the population of the world who love Enterprise but have failed to proclaim, there is simply only some mixed memories and 98 episodes to enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 my_mate

That your site OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

thats a very old site is it not? i thought that after season 3 that site bringbackenterpise allowed for a season 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jazzyjazz

Did you know about the new DVD

While you guys are sitting here complaining... BBE are chasing Paramount ..have you even seen the new trailer for the DVD ?

Forget the suits...its just for diehard fans ...if you're committed and what to see enterprise on dvd , hell , if you want the dvd ,

just do two things

1) sign the petition
    2) Support E-Day

Thats all the site wants

• Advertisement
Advertisement