Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,902 ✭✭✭trashcan

We couldn’t decide whether to have my Gran buried or cremated.

so in the end we let her live.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just finished reading a book about swimming the English channel.

By Francis Neer

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Nodster

I got my girlfriend a valentines pressie to die for - a Hot Air Balloon trip across the States

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Morris Garren

I knew a guy in Australia named Wayne Bruce.

His friends called him Manbat

The weirdest summer job I have ever had was cleaning the monkey cages at our local zoo.

That sh1t was bananas!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Changed the ringtone on my alarm to the hokey cokey. Took me 20-minutes to get out of bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

A priest, imam and rabbit walked into a bar.

"Hello," said the bartender, "this is a bit unusual, where's Rabbi Goldstein today?"

"Spell check, that's all I can say," said the rabbit.

"C-Z-E-C-H" said the bartender. "What do I win?"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

What's the first sign of Madness?

Suggs walking up your driveway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

What happened to the woman who invested poorly?

A stock broke her.

What moisturiser do Spanish bullfighters use?

Olay!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Top Tip : Avoid vegans at swingers parties by not picking the electric car key fobs out of the bowl.

What goes quick?

A duck from New Zealand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

I’m being moved to a different department at the prosthetics factory. 

It’s so annoying. I'm up in arms.

Accidentally took my mother’s id to the polling station and committed voter freud.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

My wife asked me to stop singing Oasis songs in public, I said maybe...

police are looking for a man who refuses to update his pdf reader.

he is described as 32, medium build and has no fixed adobe

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I was addicted to soap, but I'm clean, now.

I'm not addicted to brake fluid.

I can stop any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,979 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I got into toruble for building sandcastles with grandad when I was a kid - they don't like you doing that at the crematorium...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Donegal county council have announced details of a pilot badger cull. There are too many badgers flying airplanes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

TEACHER: What's wrong Musa, why are you crying?

MUSA: Our house is very small.

MUSA: My mum, my dad, and I, we sleep on the same bed. Every night my dad asks, Musa are you sleeping?' Then I say NO, so he becomes angry and punishes me.".

Teacher: All right! Tonight when your dad asks again, keep dead quiet. Don't answer!

The following morning Musa comes back with a sad face again.

Teacher: My goodness, why the sad face again?

Musa: Dad asked me again, Musa are you sleeping? I shut up and kept dead still. Then my dad and my mom started moving, you know, at the same time. Mum was breathing like a Christmas chicken, kicking her legs up frantically and squealing like a hyena on the bed. Then my dad asked my mum, are you coming? Mum said, Yes I'm coming, are you coming too?

Dad answered: Yes.

They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said, wait for me, I'm coming too!!

Walk to Work - Miss Debus.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭200mg

How do pirates know that they are pirates?

They think, therefore they ARRRR!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

Rusty Bedsprings - I P Knightly

Wet walls - I P Skew

There's another book co-written by Eileen Dover

Clifftop Tragedies - Eileen and Ben Dover

I watched a street performer contort his whole body into a small suitcase and asked him if he could teach me how to do it.

He's going to try to squeeze me in next Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Nodster

A fella asks a prostitute how much for business?

She charges €150

Yer man says I've no money but all I've got is two All Ireland medals, so she agrees.

A few nights later she's approached and asked How much? Again she says €150

He says That's a bit steep, are you worth it?

I'm the best, sure I've two All Ireland medals to show for it

t was so cold yesterday that my computer froze.

I suppose it's my own fault though. I left too many windows open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

I got my wife a job as a human cannon ball. She went ballistic.

Advertisement