Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lonely, unlikeable, not much to look forward to

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

May you live happily ever after!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

You sound a bit like me, maybe too sensitive for our own good. I was in a very similar situation 3 years ago. Was living with a friend and 1 other person that we didn't know. Anyway, my friend got a partner and the partner basically moved in 5 days a week after only 3 weeks of them meeting each other for the first time. Partner obviously had no life or friends and latched onto my friend and the house and was very annoying to be around. Had to accept that the old friendship was over and that my friend and this weirdo partner came as a duo now. I know people are saying to you that you should ask your friend's gf for a share of the rent or text about a group meeting, but if you're anything like me- that would be unimaginable to do! It would be too awkward. I just bid my time and waited for the 1 year lease to end and got the hell out of there.

Advertisement