Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leprechauns

• 26-02-1998 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Because Leprechaun '98 is happening this weekend, some Trinity clan games may not go ahead as
    scheduled this weekend - instead the Clans are being given the opportuinty to play these games on
    the conventions LAN. See the news page for further details . . . actually, contact Reaper!

This is all well and good, but when changing the times when you are going to play your games, you
    should really tell me earlier in the week as often one or two days is not enough notice for the other clans
    you are playing to reorganise themselves and everyone gets very upset about the whole sordid affair.

Admittedly, Leprechaun is a really good excuse for rescheduling games so I've no problems doing it,
    its just if you DO want to reschedule games for a different time over the weekend, let me know as far
    in advance as possible, as otherwise often the team who are changing what time they are playing to
    accomodate the other team end up short of players and its all horribly unfair.

Mouserat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It's called LEPRECON you mucker Dermot :)

: Because Leprechaun '98 is happening this weekend, some Trinity clan games may not go ahead as
    : scheduled this weekend - instead the Clans are being given the opportuinty to play these games on
    : the conventions LAN. See the news page for further details . . . actually, contact Reaper!

: This is all well and good, but when changing the times when you are going to play your games, you
    : should really tell me earlier in the week as often one or two days is not enough notice for the other clans
    : you are playing to reorganise themselves and everyone gets very upset about the whole sordid affair.

: Admittedly, Leprechaun is a really good excuse for rescheduling games so I've no problems doing it,
    : its just if you DO want to reschedule games for a different time over the weekend, let me know as far
    : in advance as possible, as otherwise often the team who are changing what time they are playing to
    : accomodate the other team end up short of players and its all horribly unfair.

: Mouserat

: It's called LEPRECON you mucker Dermot :)

Speaking of leprechauns, any sightings of the little folk lately?

:
    : : It's called LEPRECON you mucker Dermot :)

: Speaking of leprechauns, any sightings of the
    : little folk lately?
    Arrrragh sure aren't we always here lookin in
    on you kwayke types. Begurra, where's me
    quad shilleeeiligh?
    agusbokkagusSNATCHagusFOOLYOU!

: :
    : : : It's called LEPRECON you mucker Dermot :)

: : Speaking of leprechauns, any sightings of the
    : : little folk lately?
    : Arrrragh sure aren't we always here lookin in
    : on you kwayke types. Begurra, where's me
    : quad shilleeeiligh?
    : agusbokkagusSNATCHagusFOOLYOU!

I tried sending you an e-mail Patrick but it
    bounced back - are you really a leprachaun?

Cloud.
    --

<center>jumpin.gif</center>

• Advertisement

: : : Speaking of leprechauns, any sightings of the
    : : : little folk lately?
    : : Arrrragh sure aren't we always here lookin in
    : : on you kwayke types. Begurra, where's me
    : : quad shilleeeiligh?
    : : agusbokkagusSNATCHagusFOOLYOU!

:
    : I tried sending you an e-mail Patrick but it
    : bounced back - are you really a leprachaun?

hehehe - its gotta be bunny. no one else uses the bokkSNATCHbokkFOOLYOU routine :)

dan

: hehehe - its gotta be bunny. no one else uses the bokkSNATCHbokkFOOLYOU routine :)
    : dan
    Listen here me laddo, me mahoganygaspipes
    pottastew bucko! whoo yoo callin a rabbih, ya
    little barrela' donkeyplop. Arragh feckihall, its
    the clhatherinsh and the lashininsh you be afther?
    Begorra shure Im the fhashtest leprechaun in
    all of mekshico.....gowann Owwrah dah!
    Puttemup!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,318 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Sounds good, see you all there1

Advertisement