Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Boulders8 wrote: »
    The 88 Guarantee SBC is back and also Summer Heat voting SBC which guarantees an 86+

Knew that 5 x 88+ Would be back.

Got 90 lloris from 86+

He was a duplicate so straight into the 88 sbc

Got 95 kdb, fb Douglas costa, partey, Cavani, 90 lloris again

Not bad except I already have tots 99 kdb untradeable and costa and lloris are untradeable duplicates.

Nice problems to have I suppose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,491 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Better than the last one

QXgEMpO.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve decided I’m gonna be patient with this one and wait for TOTS re-release batch :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't feel I've done great with the 5k packs today.

BUT I started with 410k this morning, bought a 45k pack, and am currently on 435k with 40 items in my TP. It FEELS like I've not done well, but I'm obviously churning through them ok. I presume that the packs where I get 5 or 6 players are way outweighing packs I only get about 3 or 4.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SQQYgy9.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got Duplicate Vertongen TOTYN from the 86+ Summer Heat pack.

Done 4 more 85-92s today so far.
    85 Aarons FFS
    88 Hummels TOTYN
    86 Giminez TOTWM
    90 Lloris UCLRTTF.

Really wish this 82-95 thing was just one team instead of 2 - would cut down on the time doing them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Made about 40,000 in minutes using the gold pack method suggested here so thanks for that.

Opened a few packs and ended up with TOTW Ruben Blanco who goes for just under 20,000. Next pack I got ELRTTF Wendell who goes for 11,500.

Got a shadow in the next which went for around 12,500 IIRC.

Great pack luck tonight!

Then finally fodder in the next but with the likes of Matic who goes for 2,300 and Jony for 2,700.

I’ll keep ploughing coins into it as I do find it fun opening the packs and my team is set so why not? :)

Someone mentioned here yesterday they found the upgrade packs more fun than actually playing.

Have to say I agree!

Played 3 rivals games today, won 2 drew 1 but the gameplay is terrible, I think a lot of it like the button delay we’ve just learned to live with but it’s crazy.

Think I’m more into the card collecting now than actually playing :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned here yesterday they found the upgrade packs more fun than actually playing.
    :)

That was me and I’m still doing it today although down to my last 5 actual packs but i keep thinking I’ll do one more 85-92 pack in the hope of hitting something better than the last one....in fact I’ll think I’ll go and do another one now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Did the second 88+ pack. Got 92 Oblak and 88 Partey like I did in the first one. lol EA.

92 Kane, 89 D Silva, 88 Luis Alberto rounds it out.

• Advertisement

That was me and I’m still doing it today although down to my last 5 actual packs but i keep thinking I’ll do one more 85-92 pack in the hope of hitting something better than the last one....in fact I’ll think I’ll go and do another one now :)

Haha, it’s just so addictive and lucrative.

It costs about 14k if you’ve to buy all cards from scratch.
    Cheapest 85 on market is 13k so there’s really nothing to lose as the worst you can get is an 85 and 2 rare golds worth 1k each.

Gonna do a few and fire them into Vinicius sbc after Arsenal match.

Crafted the 88+ pack... sitting there all tempting in my store pile. Ah **** waiting for TOTS next week :pac: opened it:

90 Sterling
    90 Handanovic
    88 Pique
    Duplicate 90 Lloris
    Duplicate 88 Thiago

Not too bad. Duplicates going straight into Dembele I’d say.

Haha, it’s just so addictive and lucrative.

It costs about 14k if you’ve to buy all cards from scratch.
    Cheapest 85 on market is 13k so there’s really nothing to lose as the worst you can get is an 85 and 2 rare golds worth 1k each.

Gonna do a few and fire them into Vinicius sbc after Arsenal match.

I just did another one and got 85 Base Koke - by far the worst one I’ve had so gotta do another one, lol

I just did another one and got 85 Base Koke - by far the worst one I’ve had so gotta do another one, lol

Yeah, I’m hooked :pac: I’d say I completed close to 30+ of the 85-92 and then maybe 8 of the double 84s. Club went from 2.3k players to just over 1.5k players. Bring on rivals rewards when I can start rinsing again :pac:

Yeah, I’m hooked :pac: I’d say I completed close to 30+ of the 85-92 and then maybe 8 of the double 84s. Club went from 2.3k players to just over 1.5k players. Bring on rivals rewards when I can start rinsing again :pac:

How did you do out of the Double 84’s? I haven’t bothered with it but might try it for something different. Last 2 85-92’s only got base Koke and Leroy Sane so maybe time for a change

How did you do out of the Double 84’s? I haven’t bothered with it but might try it for something different. Last 2 85-92’s only got base Koke and Leroy Sane so maybe time for a change

Yeah, they were alright. Highest out of those was an 88 Alberto, but I had so many rare duplicates on my trade pile so I figured I’d throw them all into that. Find the 85-92 are better for me.

After packing a few duplicates today from that actually, got 2 parts of Dembele done. Might hold off on the packs now til Thursday when I get rivals rewards. Have a sneaky feeling EA are gonna bring back these upgrades again next week.

Twitch Prime packs available to claim now - 1 player pick from 4 83’s and 5 golds. At the very least some fodder to feed my 85-92 addiction - once it turns up in my store that is!

Sometimes appears instantly, other times it takes a while and I think on one occasion it didn’t appear at all.

Anyway, did one more 85-92 pack last night before crashing and after packing just 85 and 86 base cards in the previous two got back on track with an 88 TOTW Parejo

Finished off Dembele there this morning... all from club stock, not too bad. Still a **** load of high rated fodder left as well. Not too many 80-84s though :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

There are hints of a Sissoko/Valverde objective/SBC coming out today.

Mr Moon wrote: »

Could do with a good French midfielder :P

Ah no, that’d be cool as an objective, last weeks objectives Pope/mbabu were a bit underwhelming after mendy/bruno

• Advertisement

Just packed the FFS Valverde from the 86+ SBC too. Looks a quality card. If he’s boosted, would be insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Did the 88+ pack

Happy enough!

Got

Birthday Van Dijk
    92 IF Mane
    89 MOTM Werner
    88 IF de Vrij
    88 Pique

Mane and Van Dijk are staying, rest going into SBC's

2 players from Burnley vs Sheffield, neither of them John Egan, the Sheffield goalscorer :(

EcZb873X0AE1zyW?format=png&name=900x900

2 players from Burnley vs Sheffield, neither of them John Egan, the Sheffield goalscorer :(

EcZb873X0AE1zyW?format=png&name=900x900

Surprised Greenwood didn’t make the cut

Surprised Greenwood didn’t make the cut

Very surprising, there must be an sbc or objective featuring him soon.

Also saul headliner will become 90 rated if anyone still has any left from when we bought them week before last.

Very surprising, there must be an sbc or objective featuring him soon.

Also saul headliner will become 90 rated if anyone still has any left from when we bought them week before last.

Greenwood as an objective would make more sense than Pope.

I only brought one Saul with the intention of flipping him for profit but completely forgot about it. I saw that he was up to 60k max earlier. I actually used him in a Rivals match last night and he scored 4 goals! Think I’ll hold onto him and see what he goes up to and decide whether to sell or just keep using him.

Greenwood's Birthday card is currently in packs, that's probably why.

Greenwood's Birthday card is currently in packs, that's probably why.

Yep, that would make more sense.

His birthday card would be much better so would Trump the totw one.

Liverpool fans are gonna be happy... I’m hearing Origi now.

• Advertisement

Liverpool fans are gonna be happy... I’m hearing Origi now.

And Wjinaldum!

Advertisement