Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Who's says Gold 3 rewards are better...

87 Gueye
    86 Eder Militao
    90 Trauner

96 Fekir
    93 Manolas
    86 Cabrera

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Here I was thinking the 2 wins left with Serie A goals for Ibra would be easy.... 3 games later and I’ve made no progress :pac: Immobile is by far the worst striker I’ve used this year... doesn’t run, can’t pass, can’t dribble. I’ve used “stiff” cards before and can at least do something with them, but I’ve 6 games with him and 1 goal. That’s all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Did anyone do Foden? Got enough players to complete it but wondering if he’s any good or just leave it and go the extra mile for Ericksen

I did Fabinho, might do Foden later too for fear off missing out but even if he got the +3 I’m not sure I’d use him much, he’s not going to be better than bruno.
    Only thing I’d probably use him for is an English squad.
    He’s not overly pricey though so might just fire him into club.

Really hard to predict the match today though, city at home, but kinda guaranteed second, can’t go higher or lower. Aguero out.
    Liverpool have it clinched now so dunno what way they’ll go, they’ll want to break records but teams often ease up a bit after its clinched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I did Fabinho, might do Foden later too for fear off missing out but even if he got the +3 I’m not sure I’d use him much, he’s not going to be better than bruno.
    Only thing I’d probably use him for is an English squad.
    He’s not overly pricey though so might just fire him into club.

Really hard to predict the match today though, city at home, but kinda guaranteed second, can’t go higher or lower. Aguero out.
    Liverpool have it clinched now so dunno what way they’ll go, they’ll want to break records but teams often ease up a bit after its clinched.

Yeah that’s my thinking about Foden as well. I have Bruno and also EoAE David Silva so no real need for Foden.

I did Fabinho but want to guarantee myself a shot at a 95 although I think it might be a draw tonight so would end up with 2 93’s. Still at worst it’s a card I can fire into something else

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Fernandinho is also suspended and with city's defensive troubles i'm thinking/hoping Liverpool get the win for my fabinho's sake :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First two games using Prime Zidane and 94 Bruno, two 6-3 wins. They are so much fun together in midfield.

Tempted to enter WL to see if they boost me up to 17 wins...

Ribery sbc incoming it seems 5sm/5wf

Glad they’ve addressed the lack of French options :P

https://twitter.com/fifautita/status/1278630171545948165?s=21

Oh dear lord!! This card is going to be epic!! :eek::eek:

EDIT: Will it be a cheeky objective player or SBC? (I know it says SBC but their info could be wrong)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Crap I definitely have to do it.
    I’d love a Griezemann too based on his fb card.

I’d sacrifice Bobby for that.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Oh dear lord!! This card is going to be epic!! :eek::eek:

EDIT: Will it be a cheeky objective player or SBC? (I know it says SBC but their info could be wrong)

Yeah I see fut Dennis has said it originally said sbc (wherever they get this data from) but some information has now been removed so it could potentially be an objective.

I’d love if it was the premium player objective like mendy and bruno.

I can’t see myself bothering with wl again so a premium objective would keep me interested

• Advertisement

Jesus, I don’t want more attackers :pac: I’ve already got Yedder and Firmino up top and want to buy CR7. Not to mention the abundance I have as “super subs”... give me a nice box to box midfielder.

Jesus, I don’t want more attackers :pac: I’ve already got Yedder and Firmino up top and want to buy CR7. Not to mention the abundance I have as “super subs”... give me a nice box to box midfielder.

He soft links to CR7 ;)

Mr Moon wrote: »
    He soft links to CR7 ;)

Hmmm... I’d have to play Ribery/Firmino as a CM

919188-D1-6-FA0-45-F0-86-E4-69-CB89926-D2-C.jpg

Wonder what happened this engagement pack? Maybe tomorrow??

33859-FE8-37-B1-405-E-90-F1-D5-E1-CF60-B7-AC.png

Wonder what happened this engagement pack? Maybe tomorrow??

33859-FE8-37-B1-405-E-90-F1-D5-E1-CF60-B7-AC.png

I know, I thought we were to get it last Monday.

Looks like Ribery is tomorrows big release! Really hope it's an objective and they're holding off as they want more people to play the WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Another French player added today in Kimpembe, the new vote will see the addition of Frenchman Dembele or Saint-Maximin, with Frenchman Ribery on the way.

Another French player added today in Kimpembe, the new vote will see the addition of Frenchman Dembele or Saint-Maximin, with Frenchman Ribery on the way.

It's like fut birthday all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Even the Silver player they chose was a Brazilian RW, of which there are already dozens.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Maxim would be nice.
    Would firmly lock in Firminho at ST.

Wouldn’t mind either... I’ll find a way to fit them in my team :pac:

• Advertisement

Video game loot boxes 'are gambling and should be regulated', says House of Lords

Wonder how this will affect FIFA?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53253195

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Maxim would be nice.
    Would firmly lock in Firminho at ST.

Maxim is Kent all over again though.

He's too low rated, and at too poor a team, to win the vote imo.

Fabinho upgrade very unlikely now :(

cintec wrote: »
    Fabinho upgrade very unlikely now :(

I made a last minute decision to do Foden so looks like paying off now

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I made a last minute decision to do Foden so looks like paying off now

Well done. I never got around to it after, was 5:50 when I logged in and wasn’t sure I’d get both complete. Ah well.

A 95 Foden wouldn't make my team so I only done Fabinho, he'll still get his game.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Meunier wants to have a word!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/17206556

current team after less than 3 weeks of playing, got kaka in 2nd icon pack i did which im not sure if its a W or L but alot better than koeman at least, will save for wan bissaka TOTS, and prob try grind through the prem league sbc for the tots maguire, henderson was my red pick from today :(.
    whole team is untradeable bar martial tho.

82-88 upgrade packs are OP imo best upgrade packs ive seen in any fifa i think.

chips1234 wrote: »
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/17206556

current team after less than 3 weeks of playing, got kaka in 2nd icon pack i did which im not sure if its a W or L but alot better than koeman at least, will save for wan bissaka TOTS, and prob try grind through the prem league sbc for the tots maguire, henderson was my red pick from today :(.
    whole team is untradeable bar martial tho.

82-88 upgrade packs are OP imo best upgrade packs ive seen in any fifa i think.

Class side for only 3 weeks in! Those 82-88s have been very kind for me as well. Rinsed a good few times to do some of the Firmino SBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Class side for only 3 weeks in! Those 82-88s have been very kind for me as well. Rinsed a good few times to do some of the Firmino SBC.

just over 3 weeks was meant to say, yeah they are briliant, just today alone ive gotten 88 lukaku winter refresh areola and a couple more 84-86 rated makes doing the sbcs so much easier.

how is firmino ? feel like i wanna do the sarr sbc as have heard good things about him.

Advertisement